AT&T U-verse Total Home DVR
- Record up to 4 shows at once on a single DVR
- Record and play back your shows from any room in your home
- Pause, fast-forward and rewind live or recorded shows on any TV
- Program your DVR from your wireless phone or computer1
- HD-ready DVR with Total Home DVR service included with most plans
- Store up to 233 hours of SD or 65 hours of HD content2
One DVR is all you need to enjoy your
recorded programs on any TV in your
home equipped with a U-verse receiver.
With the U-verse Total Home DVR, you can also:
- Schedule, update or delete your recordings from any room in your home.
- Play the same recorded show on different TVs at one time and control them separately.
- Automatically extend the recording time at the beginning and end of your programs you get more of what you want to see.
- Group recordings by series to simplify your search – and it does this automatically!
- Access your DVR from any device with an Internet connection to schedule and manage your recordings.
Total Home DVR functionality available for up to eight TVs and requires a receiver for each additional TV at $7 per month each.
1 Access to select content requires compatible device, qualifying U-verse TV plan or monthly subscription fee, and WiFi connection and/or cellular data connection. Available content may vary by device and/or U-verse TV subscription and is subject to change. Data charges may apply.
2 New AT&T U-verse TV customers ordering U300 or U450 are guaranteed the larger DVR. Upgrades for existing customers to the larger storage capacity DVR are subject to availability and additional fees.