TV Receivers and Remote Controls
AT&T U-verse offers the latest in cutting-edge hardware technology to take your viewing experience to the next level.
U-verse TV Receivers
Total Home DVR
- Record up to four shows at once on a single DVR.
- Record and play back your shows in any room from a single DVR.
- Schedule, update or delete your recordings from any room in your home.
- Pause, fast forward and rewind recorded shows on any TV in your home.
- Play one recorded show on different TVs at the same time and control them separately.
- 100% digital audio and video – including Dolby Digital availability.
- HD-enabled and Energy Star Certified.
- Record up to 233 hours/SD or 65 hours/HD programming1.
- Access the Guide, Menu, VOD, PPV, and manage Parental Controls.
1 New AT&T U-verse TV customers ordering U450 or U300 are guaranteed the larger DVR. Upgrades for existing customers to the larger storage capacity DVR are subject to availability and additional fees.
U-verse Standard Receiver
- All Standard Receivers support Total Home DVR features (with qualifying video package)
- 100% digital audio and video – including Dolby Digital availability
- HD-enabled and Energy Star Certified
- Access the Guide, Menu, On Demand, and PPV
- Set Parental Controls
AT&T U-verse® TV for Xbox 360®
Only AT&T lets you watch U-verse TV on your Xbox 360.
NOTE: The Xbox 360 console is not included and must be purchased separately.
- Watch live TV and more on your Xbox 360—without an additional receiver.
- Switch seamlessly from playing games to watching TV—without switching video inputs on your TV.
- Manage your DVR recordings – view, schedule, and delete.
- Know instantly when your friends are on Xbox LIVE®.
U-verse TV Remote Controls
AT&T U-verse TV Point Anywhere RF Remote Control
The Point Anywhere RF Remote Control allows you to control your U-verse receiver through walls and eliminates the need to point directly at the receiver. The USB adaptor makes it a snap to set up and is compatible with all U-verse TV receivers. The Point Anywhere RF Remote puts you in control of your entertainment experience:
- RF remotes do not require line of sight. It can control your U-verse receiver in a media closet or behind the closed doors of your entertainment center.
- Simple plug-n-play USB adaptor, requires no power cords, or bulky antennas.
- Get the convenience of a single remote control that is fully programmable. It learns from your existing remote controls.
- Additional Features: The remote is backlit for use in low light conditions and has one button access to the U-verse TV features you use most. Controls up to 4 devices (U-verse receiver, TV and 2 other devices). With 10,000 possible RF codes to select from, you are virtually assured you will not encounter interference from other RF remotes.
Easy Find Remote Control
The innovative AT&T U-verse TV Easy Find Remote Control lets you take charge of your home entertainment with locating, learning, and recharging capabilities. It's compatible with all U-verse TV receivers. The Easy Find Remote Control combines advanced features and convenience that you have come to expect from AT&T U-verse TV:
- Quickly locate your misplaced remote with the touch of a single button that causes it to beep and flash.
- Environmentally friendly with its rechargeable battery that lasts up to 2 weeks on a single charge.
- Ditch all of those extra remotes on the coffee table with the ability to program up to 3 other devices on this infrared remote. It even learns from your other remote controls.
- Additional Features: the base has a built-in clock with dimming feature. The remote is backlit for use in low-light conditions, and has one button access to the U-verse TV features you use most.
Standard Remote Control
The Standard Remote Control is compatible with all AT&T U-verse TV receivers.
- Universal infrared remote control can control up to 3 additional devices
- Backlit to work well in low light conditions.
- Convenient one-button access to the U-verse features you use most often: Record, Guide, Menu, and Video on Demand