What is U-verse?
Enjoy a crystal clear picture along with our Total Home DVR, Multiview channel browsing, On Demand, choice programming, and access to over 170 HD channels1 and growing! Retire cable. The future is here.
AT&T U-versesm uses an advanced network that includes fiber optic2 to bring you:
- Advanced digital TV
- High speed Internet
- Digital home phone service
AT&T U-verse TV
Along with a crystal-clear picture, choice programming, and access to over 170 HD channels, U-verse TV offers:
AT&T U-verse High Speed Internet
- Wireless home networking
- Virtually unlimited email storage
- Access at home and on-the-go to the entire national AT&T Wi-Fi Hot Spot network, at no extra charge.3
AT&T U-verse Voice
U-verse Voice is our digital home phone service. When you add it to your TV and Internet services, you get:
- Over 20 calling features, including traditional favorites like Caller ID, Call Waiting, and Three-Way Calling
- Powerful advanced features like Do Not Disturb, Locate Me, AT&T U-verse MessagingSM
- And lots more
1HD: Access to HD service requires $10/mo HD Technology Fee. Over 170 HD channels available with upgrade to U450 and HD Premium Tier for $5/mo. Local HD channels vary by market.
2 Fiber optics may apply to all or part of the network, depending on your location.
3 Access includes AT&T Wi-Fi Basic. Wi-Fi enabled device required. Other restrictions apply. See www.attwifi.com for details and locations. Use of Wi-Fi at home will count toward your AT&T high speed Internet usage allowance.