USB-C on the road
All the benefits of USB-C can now be experienced on the move, including the convenient reversible connector, making it easy to plug in anytime, anywhere. The 6-foot USB-C cable and robust charger offer 2.1-amp output for charging that's up to 30% faster than 5 watts.
2.1A Universal charging
The charger connects to your USB-C device using its USB-A port. This universal device-friendly port accepts other cable types (not included), so it's easy to connect and charge other devices too. With 2.1 amps available, use it to charge smartphones, tablets, wearables, or anything that connects via USB-A.
The sturdy 6-foot USB-C cable is perfect for in-car charging, reaching easily from the CLA outlet to anywhere in the car, even to passenger seats or hidden power outlets. With the capacity to support charging up to 3 amps, it can also be used to connect with other USB-A ports, such as an AC wall charger. What's more, with data transfer support up to speeds of 480Mbps, it's ideal for connecting your USB-C device to a laptop or computer.
- AT&T Trek 2 HD
- LG V20 , LG G5
- Microsoft Lumia 950 GoPhone
- Samsung Galaxy Note7 , Samsung Connect auto
Item SKU: 4807F(Belkin Type C to A USB Car Charger - Black)
© 2017 AT&T Intellectual Property. © 2017 AT&T Intellectual Property. link. This link will open a new window This link will open a new window All rights reserved. AT&T, Globe logo, Mobilizing Your World and DIRECTV are registered trademarks of AT&T Intellectual Property and/or AT&T affiliated companies. All other marks are the property of their respective owners.
- link. The first nationwide carrier to be awarded the Seal of Wireless Quality. For details, visit www.ctia.org.This link will open a new window
- link. Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.This link will open a new window
- link. This site is certified by TRUSTeThis link will open a new window