Let’s get started
Before you activate your SIM:
Note: Look for your SIM (ICCID) number on your SIM card holder.
Now you’re ready to activate your device
1. Start with your new device powered off.
2. Choose from the following options:
Option 1 If you're a new customer and not transferring your number from another provider, skip to Step 3.
Option 2 If you're transferring your number from another provider, or activating a new or replacement device, please go to the AT&T Phone Activation site.
3. Insert your new SIM into your device.
4. Turn on your phone and make a test call or try connecting to the Internet or using your email.
5. Set up voicemail.
New customers Go to Set up Visual Voicemail to create a voicemail password and greeting.
Current customers If you've recently changed your device or SIM card, you may need your existing voicemail password to set up voicemail on your new device. Forgot your password? Go to Reset voicemail password page.
6. Go to Device Support to learn how to use and troubleshoot your device:
- Set up your email.
- Get help with common issues like blocking unwanted calls or accessing the Internet.
- Manage settings for data usage, Wi-Fi, and Hotspots.
Thank you for choosing AT&T.
Activating another device? Go to the Activate your device page.