Wherever you’re going, take your favorite songs along with Samsung Gear IconX fitness earbuds. With the freedom of a completely wireless design and long-lasting battery power, you can move to the music at every workout while keeping track of how far you go.
Enjoy the freedom of wireless.
Just plug your lightweight Gear IconX buds into each ear and turn up the tunes. With no cords or wires to untangle, it’s really that simple.
Fit for you.
With multiple sizes of ear-tips and wing-tips right in the box, Gear IconX is made to fit your ear. Run, jump, bend and more without worrying about readjusting your earbuds.
All your music, all in one place.
The Gear IconX doesn’t just stream music via Bluetooth—it also stores and plays it. Store up to 1,000 songs with 4GB of built-in storage, and then listen to them by using controls on the earbuds. Plus, if you want to hear what’s going on around you in addition to your music, you can turn on the ambient-sound setting.
Power that keeps up.
Get up to seven hours of MP3 listening and up to five hours of Bluetooth battery life from a single charge.1 When it’s time to power up, get a full hour of play time from just ten minutes of plug-in time. Need to recharge on the go? Just stick your Gear IconX in the carrying case. With its own integrated battery, the case packs nearly another full charge.
Tap. Swipe. Speak.
Controlling your music is simple. Tap or swipe your earbuds to switch to the next song, answer a call and turn on ambient sound. Or just speak commands via Bixby or Google Voice. And when you take out your earbuds, the music automatically stops playing.
Keep track of fitness.
Let Gear IconX help you achieve workout goals. Perform your best during runs with coaching from real-time voice guidance. Track your speed, distance, and calories burned via Samsung Health.
The Gear IconX pairs with both Android and iOS devices.2
- USB Version: USB 2.0
- Bluetooth Version: Bluetooth v4.2
- Bluetooth Profiles: A2DP,AVRCP,HFP
- PC Sync: Gear IconX PC Manager
- Color: Black
- Compatible Specification of Smartphone: Android & iOS compatible
- Package Contents: Charging Case, Earbuds, Eartips (S, M, L), Quick Start Guide, USB Connector (USB Type-B), USB Connector (USB Type-C), USB Cable, Wingtips (S, M, L)
- Type: In-Ear
- Available Memory (GB): 3.4 GB
- Number of Songs: Up to 1000
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Proximity Sensor
- Earbud Dimension (W x H x D): 21.8 x 18.9 x 22.8 mm
- Earbud Weight: 8 g
- Case Dimension (W x H x D): 73.4 X 44.5 X 31.4
- Case Weight: 54.5 g
- Battery Capacity (Earbud): 82 mAh
- Battery Capacity (Case): 340 mAh
- Standalone Music Play: Up to 7 Hours
- Audio Streaming (Bluetooth Connected): Up to 5 Hours
Audio and Video
- Audio Playing Format: MP3,M4A,AAC,WAV,WMA (WMA v9)
- Number of MIC (per Earbud): 2 EA
- Ambient Sound: Yes
Services and Applications
- Bixby Connection: Yes
- Running Coach: Yes
- Notification Type: TTS
- Voice Guidance: 9 Languages, Chinese Mandarin, English(US), French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish(US)
- Data Measured: Calories Burned, Distance, Duration, Speed
1Get approximately 5 hours of battery time when listening to Bluetooth audio and 7 hours when listening via MP3. Battery power consumption depends on factors such as configuration, connected mobile devices, signal strength, operating temperature, features selected, frequency of calls and voice, data and other application usage patterns.
2Compatible with select Bluetooth capable devices using Android 4.4 and higher with at least 1.5 GB RAM. Music streaming and hands-free controls available to iOS users only via Bluetooth® For best results, connect with compatible Samsung Galaxy devices.
ⓒ2017 Samsung Electronics America, Inc. Samsung and Gear IconX are both trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. Other company and product names mentioned may be trademarks of their respective owners. Screen images simulated. Appearance of device may vary.
Depending on the OS version, smartphone model and application, you may experience audio delay compared to the video scenes when you are watching videos or playing games with Gear IconX, due to the time for audio synchronization between left and right earbuds.