1. The displays have rounded corners. When measured diagonally as a rectangle, the iPad Pro 12.9-inch screen is 12.9 inches; the iPad Pro 11-inch screen is 11 inches; and the iPad Air (4th generation) screen is 10.86 inches. Actual viewable area is less.
2. Performance claims based on comparison with the previous generation.
3. Accessories sold separately.
4. Data plan required. Gigabit-class LTE is available in select markets and through select carriers. Speeds are based on theoretical throughput and vary based on site conditions and carrier. For details on LTE support, contact your carrier and see apple.com/ipad/LTE. Wi-Fi + Cellular models coming later.
5. FaceTime calling requires a FaceTime-enabled device for the caller and recipient and a Wi-Fi connection. Availability over a cellular network depends on carrier policies; data charges may apply.
6. Battery life varies by use and configuration; see apple.com/batteries for more information.
Some features may not be available for all countries or all areas. See apple.com/ios/feature-availability for complete list.
Apps are available on the App Store. Title availability is subject to change.
iPad Air (Wi-Fi + Cellular) has not been authorized as required by the rules of the Federal Communications Commission. iPad Air (Wi-Fi + Cellular) is not, and may not be, offered for sale or lease, or sold or leased, until authorization is obtained.