Use Apple Pay to buy your new favorite devices and accessories! Just select “Apple Pay” at checkout.
Step 1Power on your Apple Watch
Step 2Open the Watch app on your iPhone
Step 3Follow the prompts
Check out our most popular
WATCH SERIES 8
WATCH SERIES 7 45MM
WATCH SERIES 7 41MM
WATCH SERIES 7 NIKE 45MM
Rebuilt from the sound up
Experience up to 2x more Active Noise Cancellation and dynamic Personalized Spatial Audio.
2x more Active Noise Cancellation as compared to AirPods Pro (1st generation).Shop now
Frequently asked questions
- What are the hardware and software requirements for pairing an Apple Watch?
- Apple Watch Series 4 or Apple Watch Series 3
- iPhone 6 or later running iOS 11 or later
- An AT&T cellular plan.
- How do I activate cellular service on Apple Watch Series 5 or Apple Watch Series 4? How does it work?Good news—your iPhone and Apple Watch Series 5 or Apple Watch Series 4 will share the same phone number. So you won’t have to get or remember another phone number. Apple Watch Series 5 or Apple Watch Series 4 has an embedded SIM (eSIM) in it, so there’s no need to get a SIM card or transfer the SIM from another device. When you pair your Apple Watch to your iPhone, you will be prompted to set up cellular service and guided through a few simple steps. If you don't see a plan during setup, contact us and we can help you find one that works for you. If you choose not to set up cellular service during the initial Apple Watch setup process, you can always go back later to the Apple Watch app on your iPhone and select Cellular under My Watch to sign up.
- What AT&T plans are eligible to add the watch?• AT&T Unlimited Premium
• AT&T Unlimited Extra
• AT&T Unlimited Starter