The On/Off Smart Plug makes any lamp or device smart. With a built-in Wi-Fi bridge, it gives you out-of-home control for your lighting and devices and even adds voice control (when paired with a voice assistant). The plug enables scheduling and scene setting with traditional bulbs and devices and works where other smart bulbs won’t fit or match your decor. Pair the Smart Plug with Cync™ or C by GE Smart Bulbs in other fixtures and Smart Switches to control all your lights from one place. Use the Smart Plug with other devices like curling irons, fans and electronic devices to turn them on or off remotely or schedule them to operate around your routine. Plus, Smart Plugs connect directly with Google Home and Amazon Alexa devices without a hub, so simply plug into a standard wall socket and you're ready to go.
• Connects directly to Google Home and Amazon Alexa with no additional hub required for voice and out-of-home control
• Gives you comfort and convenience with the ability to control your items with the Cync mobile apps
• Features a slim design that keeps the second outlet available to plug in another device or Smart Plug
• Adds smart functionality to any device: schedule your fan to turn on before you arrive, turn off your curling iron from your phone, or turn on your holiday lights at night
• Connection: Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
• Compatibility: Amazon Alexa, Hey Google, other CYNC and C by GE Devices, iOS, and Android Devices
• Hub Required: No
• Indoor/Outdoor: Indoor
• Voltage: 120V
GE and C by GE are registered trademarks of General Electric Company. Used on trademark license.