Seamless connectivity: Expand your home Wi-Fi coverage and reduce signal weak spots and dead zones. The AT&T Smart Wi-Fi Extender utilizes state-of-the-art mesh technology to expand your home Wi-Fi and cover locations with a weak Wi-Fi signal.*
Adding a Smart Extender to your AT&T Wi-Fi network will increase your coverage by up to 1,000 sq. ft. and helps to reduce network congestion. Click here for guidelines on how many extenders your home may need.
*Requires AT&T Internet subscription with a 5268AC, BGW210, BGW320, or NVG599 Wi-Fi gateway. The Smart Wi-Fi Extender is not compatible with AT&T Fixed Wireless Internet.
Stay connected with fast Wi-Fi: With mesh technology, the Smart Extender automatically selects the best and fastest available connection for each of your in-home devices so you can stream music and videos on more devices in more locations. And with its simple setup, it only takes a few minutes to get connected.
Personalize your Wi-Fi: Smart Extenders work with the free Smart Home Manager app* to help you personalize and manage your home Wi-Fi network and connected devices.
Identify any weak signal locations or determine how many Smart Extenders are best for your home. The Smart Home Manager app can also guide you through extender setup.
*The Smart Home Manager app is available as a free download through the Apple App Store or Google Play store. You can also click here to login to the online version
Will Extenders work with my Wi-Fi gateway?
The Smart Wi-Fi Extender works with the latest gateway models: 5268AC, BGW210, BGW320, NVG599. If you have one of those, you're all set.
To find the model of your Wi-Fi Gateway, look for the text on the front of your gateway.
Compatible Wi-Fi Gateways: 5268AC, BGW210, BGW320, NVG599
How many Smart Extenders do I need?
Here are guidelines based on home size or layout:
• Homes between 2,000-3,000 sq ft or 2 floors: 1 Smart Extender
• Homes between 3,000-4,000 sq ft or 3 floors: 2 Smart Extenders
• Homes larger than 4,000 sq ft: 3 Smart Extenders
Other factors such as physical obstructions or home layout may impact your Wi-Fi signal. Use the Smart Home Manager app to locate and fix weak Wi-Fi locations as you place additional Smart Extenders.
We do not recommend having more than three Smart Extenders in a single home.
• Whole Home Wi-Fi Solution: 1600Mbps dual-band concurrent wireless mesh access point
• Wireless Connection: 1300AC + 300N Mbps dual-band wireless AP compliant with 802.11ac & 802.11n standards
• Ports: 2 Gigabit Ethernet LAN, Power; Both Ethernet ports may be used for back haul to gateway or front haul to client devices
• Backward Compatible: Compatible with 802.11a/b/g wireless standards
• Wireless Security Options: WPA2-Enterprise, WPA2-Personal, WPA-Enterprise, WPA-Personal
• WPS Button: For simple setup and secure connection with WPS supported wireless devices
• Dimensions: 116 x 116 x 48mm
• Model: Airties 4921