Slimmer & lighter than ever
The juice pack reserve incorporates the premium quality and technology mophie is known for in a form factor you'll barely notice.
Triple test certified
Every mophie battery product is tested at three different stages of production to ensure an unmatched capacity, efficiency, and build quality along with reliable, long-lasting performance.
Priority+ charge and sync
Enables pass-through charge and sync while connected to a computer. Your phone recharges first, and then the juice pack case recharges itself.
Charge Vault technology
Industry-leading battery life enables mophie products to hold their charge for an extended period of time, making them more reliable than other battery cases in the market.
Groundbreaking in form
The distinctly thin and noticeably lightweight design provides superior edge-to-edge protection while the raised corners and rubberized support pads along the inside help protect your iPhone against everyday wear and tear.
The built-in 1,840mAh battery can deliver up to an additional 60% extra battery.
- 22 hours with juice pack
- 14 hours iPhone 6/6s
- 16 hours with juice pack
- 10 hours iPhone 6/6s
- 17 hours with juice pack
- 11 hours iPhone 6/6s
Adding only .3 inches to the thickness of your phone, with a weight less than 3 oz. the juice pack reserve possesses a low profile unlike any case.
What's in the box
- juice pack reserve battery case
- 32" micro USB cable
- Battery capacity: 1,840mAh
- Compatibility: iPhone 6/6s
- Dimensions: 2.76 x 5.90 x 0.58 in (70.1 x 150.0 x 14.7 mm)
- Weight: 2.65 oz. (75.1 g)
- Warranty: 2-year warranty from manufacturer
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus GoPhone , Apple iPhone 6 Plus , Apple iPhone 6s Plus
California residents: See the Proposition 65 warning
Item SKU: 4401G(mophie Juice Pack Reserve Black Charging Case - iPhone 6/6s)
© 2017 AT&T Intellectual Property. © 2017 AT&T Intellectual Property. link. This link will open a new window This link will open a new window All rights reserved. AT&T, Globe logo, Mobilizing Your World and DIRECTV are registered trademarks of AT&T Intellectual Property and/or AT&T affiliated companies. All other marks are the property of their respective owners.
- link. The first nationwide carrier to be awarded the Seal of Wireless Quality. For details, visit www.ctia.org.This link will open a new window
- link. Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.This link will open a new window
- link. This site is certified by TRUSTeThis link will open a new window