An external battery and a wireless charging pad all rolled into one. Attach the pack to your Galaxy S7 edge for a simple wireless charge. Ditch the hassle of cables. Just attach it to your phone and get charging. Incredibly slim at just 16.2mm, the pack ensures you a comfortable grip when you need a charge on the go! Note that any cases need to be removed prior to charging as the wireless charging battery pack fits securely and directly over your phone without a case installed. The battery pack protects the corners and sides of your device while charging, affording basic protection to your Galaxy S7 edge smartphone while leaving buttons, ports and your camera hole accessible. In addition, the case does not require an audio jack adapter when installed as most other standard wired extended battery cases do. By taking advantage of wireless charging, the small connector module at the bottom of most traditional wired options is no longer required, giving you similar functionality in a streamlined design.
When fully powered, the battery pack holds enough juice to charge your Galaxy S7 edge up to at least half a charge. The Galaxy S7 edge’s wireless charging efficiency has been increased compared to the Galaxy S6, allowing for faster charging speeds without the hassle of extra cables.
- Rechargeable 3,100mAh capacity for extended use to get you that extra few hours of power you need.
- Supports standard wireless charging speeds, 5V/1A power output, allowing a design with less bulk than traditional wired extended battery pack cases.
- Custom engineered for your Galaxy S7 edge.
- Flexible edging for a comfortable grip and basic device protection.
- Check to see how much battery you have left using a four-level LED indicator.
- Official Samsung lithium ion batteries are built-in to ensure an optimal charging experience for a range of Samsung or non-Samsung devices.
Charge the battery pack and your Galaxy S7 edge overnight with pass-through charging. When your Galaxy S7 edge is installed in the battery pack and the battery pack is being charged from a power outlet, the device will be charged to 100% first, wirelessly, and then the battery pack will begin to charge
Wireless charging convenience
Say goodbye to tangled wires and lost charging cables. The Samsung Wireless Charging Battery Pack utilizes Qi Inductive Charging Technology that eliminates the need to fumble with charging cables each time you want to charge your device. The dedicated Charging Pad is always at the ready, providing wireless power whenever you install your device for charging. Connect to a wall charger while at home to ensure your device and battery pack both stay charged
Official Samsung lithium ion batteries are built-in to ensure an optimal charging experience for your Galaxy S7 edge.
The Wireless Charging Battery Pack has 4 LED indicators that display remaining charge when the status button next to the light is pressed. The LEDs also light up when the battery pack is charging and blink to indicate how close the battery is to being fully charged. You can also deactivate wireless charging by holding down the status button. Resume by pressing the status button once.
Battery Size: 3,100mAh
Compatibility: Galaxy S7 edge
Output: Max. 5W, 5V 1A
Dimensions: 153.9 x 75.6 x 16.2 mm
- Samsung Galaxy S7 edge
California residents: See the Proposition 65 warning
Item SKU: 4734G(Samsung Backpack Black Wireless Charging Case - Samsung Galaxy S7 edge)
© 2017 AT&T Intellectual Property. © 2017 AT&T Intellectual Property. link. This link will open a new window This link will open a new window All rights reserved. AT&T, Globe logo, Mobilizing Your World and DIRECTV are registered trademarks of AT&T Intellectual Property and/or AT&T affiliated companies. All other marks are the property of their respective owners.
- link. The first nationwide carrier to be awarded the Seal of Wireless Quality. For details, visit www.ctia.org.This link will open a new window
- link. Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.This link will open a new window
- link. This site is certified by TRUSTeThis link will open a new window