Buy one of our popular smartphones,
get a second one free
When you buy both on a qualifying installment plan with an eligible AT&T unlimited plan (min. $145/mo. combined before discount).
Plus, get a $300 AT&T Visa® Reward Card when you order online.
Choose from eligible devices on an AT&T Installment Plan.
Add a 2nd eligible device through either program. Get your device discount via bill credits.
Select an eligible unlimited plan and you’re all set. Credits should appear within 3 bill cycles.1
AT&T wins America’s Best Network, two years in a row!
Frequently asked questions
- Which smartphones are eligible?Must buy two iPhone 8 64GB, iPhone 8 256GB, iPhone 8 Plus 64GB, 8 Plus 256GB, X, XS, XS Max or XR, or Samsung Galaxy Note 10 or Note 10+, Galaxy S10e, S10, or S10+. Only iPhone 8 64GB, iPhone 8 Plus 64GB, iPhone XR 64GB, or S10e 128GB are free after bill credits. iPhone 8 256GB, 8 Plus 256GB, X, XS, XS Max or XR 128GB/512GB (priced up to $1,450), Samsung Galaxy Note 10, Note 10+, Galaxy S10e 256GB, S10, S10+, or (priced up to $1,250), which will be discounted but not free.
- How much can I get in bill credits?Monthly bill credits will be applied in equal amounts to the lower price device over entire agreement term & will not exceed $750 for Apple devices, $750 for the Samsung S10e 256GB, S10, S10+, Note 10 and the Note10.
- What if the phone costs more than max credits amount?If you purchase a more expensive device or higher memory variant, you will only receive credits up to $750 on Apple devices, up to $750 for the Samsung S10e 256GB, S10 and S10+, Note 10 and the Note10+, and you'll need to pay the remaining balance difference.
- What services do I need to have?You must have eligible postpaid wireless voice and data plan (excludes Data Unlimited plan) to qualify and maintain your bill credits. Please remember that your phone must be purchased on a qualifying installment plan with an eligible AT&T unlimited plan. If you cancel your wireless service, then the installment device balance will be due for that device. If you switch from an eligible plan to an ineligible plan on either or both your lines, your credit will cease.
- What plans are eligible?The following unlimited plans are eligible: AT&T Unlimited &More, AT&T Unlimited &More Premium, AT&T Unlimited Plus, AT&T Unlimited Plus Enhanced, AT&T Unlimited Choice, AT&T Unlimited Choice Enhanced, AT&T Unlimited Choice II, AT&T Unlimited Double Play.