Shop brand-name devices at low prices—all on America’s best network.
Best network based on 2018 GWS OneScore. Fastest based on analysis by Ookla® of Speedtest Intelligence® data average
download speeds for Q2 2019. Ookla trademarks used under license and reprinted with permission.
FREE delivery and setup
with AT&T Right To YouSM
Same day delivery subject to availability. Select areas only.
Free express shipping
to your door
Get your new device in 2-3 business days.
no matter what
Don’t love what you got? Just send it back—for free
Best deals for new and existing customers
Get a great deal on a new phone
Our best phone deals are for everyone, so whether you’re a brand-new customer or you’ve been with AT&T for years, you can expect the same great prices on some of the world’s most popular smart phones—with our without a device trade-in.
Wireless service you can depend on
When you get your phone from AT&T, you’ll get a lot more than a just a great deal on your device. You’ll also be able to sign up for great wireless service on the fastest nationwide 5G network1. High-quality wireless service can make a huge different in the quality of your wireless experience, and help you do more of what you enjoy on your new phone.
A fast, convenient way to buy your new phone
AT&T makes getting a new phone both affordable and easy. You can buy your phone online and add a new line of service, and then enjoy free express shipping, free returns if needed, and even free same-day delivery and expert setup from AT&T Right to You in eligible areas2.
How to add service for your new phone
It’s easy to add a new line of service to your AT&T wireless plan when you buy a new phone. Here’s how you can do that.
- • Shop for phones and choose a device.
- • Select the add a line option from the device page.
- • If you are already a customer, log into your myAT&T account and select a plan for your new line.
- • Finish checkout and complete your order.
If you already have a phone that you enjoy, you can also add a new line of service for your current device using the AT&T BYOD program.
Add a loved one to your AT&T wireless plan
Whether you’re looking to switch a family member from a different plan onto yours, or you’re planning on setting up your child with their first ever phone plan, adding a new line of service is a great way to stay connected with the people you care about. Learn more about how you can do that here.
What phones are eligible for trade-in with AT&T?
Trading in your old device is a great way to save on your new phone. Visit this website to learn everything you need to know about the AT&T trade-in program, including which phones are eligible for trade-in deals.
Upgrading is easy with AT&T
If you’re looking to get a great deal on an upgrade, AT&T makes it easy with the myAT&T app. Here’s how it works.
- • The first step is to download the free myAT&T app onto your phone. You can download the app from the major app stores or text “myATT” to 556699 and receive a download link.³
- • On the Account view, you can view upgrade-ready devices on your account. If you have upgrade-ready devices, select which device you would like to upgrade.
- • Follow the prompts to choose a new device for your upgrade.
- • Proceed to cart and complete the checkout process to submit your order.
- AT&T 5G requires compatible plan and device. 5G may not be available in your area. Same day delivery subject to availability. Select areas only.
- Select areas only. Services provided by AT&T or an authorized provider.
- Compatible device/service required. Data rates may apply for app download and usage.