AT&T Z221 Keypad Layout
Receive a second call (Call Waiting)
- To answer the second call and place the ongoing call on hold, select Accept.
- To reject the second call and continue the ongoing call, select Reject.
Swap parties using Call Waiting
- To switch between two calls, select Options, then select Swap.
- To join two calls, select Options, then select Conference call.
- To end an ongoing call and switch back to a party that is holding, select Options, then select End Call.
Make a conference call (3-way calling)
- Place or receive a call.
- While the call is in progress, select Options, then select Hold.
- Place a call to a second party.
- To dial the number manually:
- Enter the desired phone number, then select Call or press the Call key.
- To call a contact that is stored in the address book:
- Select Options, then scroll to and select Contacts.
- Highlight the desired contact and press the Call key.
- Once the second party answers, select Options, then scroll to and select Conference call.
- Select Options, then scroll to and select End all calls to end the conference call.