- From the home screen, press the Send/Phone key.
- Press the Menu key, and then select Options.
- Select Call Forwarding.
NOTE: The device will display "Please wait".
- Select the desired option in the "Forward Calls" field:
Select the desired Call Forwarding Number field:
- Never: Deactivate all call forwarding to any specific number. Skip to Step 7.
NOTE: If voicemail is active, calls will still route to voicemail when not answered.
- Always: All calls will be forwarded to the desired number.
- Conditional: Calls will be forwarded to the desired number based on the Busy, No Reply, or Not Reachable option selected.
Enter the desired call forwarding number:
- If Busy
- If No Reply
- If Not Reachable
- Do Not Forward: If selected, calls will not be forwarded.
NOTE: Currently this option is not supported. If this option is selected, calls will be forwarded to voicemail
- Voice Mail Number: This is typically a number that you will not recognize but routes calls to voicemail. This number cannot be deleted.
- New Number
Press the Menu key, and then select Save.
- Scroll to and select the desired address book contact to forward the call to.
NOTE: Select "Use Once" to enter the phone number manually.
NOTE: Repeat steps 5 through 7 to edit additional profiles.
Call forwarding to ALL international destinations is restricted. Airtime charges, plus any applicable long distance and/or roaming charges, are incurred for all calls forwarded from the wireless network. If included minutes for the bill cycle have been exceeded, call forwarding will be charged at the out-of-bucket rate. For more information please contact Customer Care.