AT&T Wireless Home Phone (WF721) Layout
NOTE: When following these instructions, if your phone does not have a Flash (or Phone/Talk) key, then use the off-hook mechanism supported by your phone instead.
Receive a second call (Call Waiting)
You will hear two tones if someone calls while you are already on a call.
- To answer the second call and place the ongoing call on hold, press the Flash (or Phone/Talk) key.
- To clear the current call and accept the waiting call, enter 1 and press the Flash (or Phone/Talk) key.
Reject the second call and continue the ongoing call
- To reject the waiting call (User Busy), enter 0 and press the Flash (or Phone/Talk) key.
Swap parties using Call Waiting
- Press the Flash (or Phone/Talk) key anytime to switch back and forth between calls.
Make a conference call (3-Way Calling)
- While on an existing call, press the Flash (or Phone/Talk) key on your phone to put the first party on hold.
- When you hear a dial tone, dial the second party's number (wait up to four seconds).
NOTE: 10-digit dialing is required, even for local numbers.
- When the second party answers, press the Flash (or Phone/Talk) key again to complete the three-way connection.
- If the second party does not answer, press the Flash (or Phone/Talk) key to end the connection and return to the first party.
End a conference call (3-Way Calling)
- Simply hang up to end both conversations or allow one of the other parties to hang up (resulting in a regular 2-party call).