AT&T Wireless Home Phone (WF721) Layout
Caller ID for incoming calls
- The AT&T Wireless Home Phone only supports calling number identification, so by default only the calling number is displayed with Caller ID.
- However, contact names stored in your home phone's own address book may display for incoming calls.
NOTE: The AT&T Wireless Home Phone is only passing the phone number to your home phone.
Caller ID for outgoing calls
- The default setting of sending your own number on outbound calls cannot be changed on the Wireless Home Phone device. By default, your mobile number will be sent on outbound calls unless an outbound caller ID blocking feature is added to your account.
Block outgoing Caller ID on a per call basis
- Dial #31# (plus the 10-digit number) on a per call basis to block outgoing Caller ID.
- *67 may be available in some markets. Dial *67 (plus the 10-digit number) when available.