Have an AT&T unlimited or AT&T 4GBSM
plan? See the Advanced and standard versions for select plans
section. Basic versions
With AT&T Mobile Security & Call Protect1
you get 2 free mobile apps that reduce your chances of becoming a victim of fraud. Data rates may apply when you download and use the app.AT&T Mobile Security Basic
- Secures and protects your device1
- Alerts you to device security updates
- Scans your device for unsafe apps or files (Android® only)1
- Notifies you of data breaches that could affect your security, privacy, or finances
AT&T Call Protect Basic
- Detects and blocks suspicious calls automatically before your phone rings
- Lets you block or send Spam Risk calls to voicemail automatically1
- Allows you to send callers who aren’t on your contact list straight to voicemail1
- Provides warnings that a call may be from a spam, telemarketing, non-profit survey, account service, private, or political callers (only available in AT&T HD Voice coverage areas)1
- Permits you to add callers to your own personal block list1
- Enables spam call reporting so you can help improve the service for everyone1
- Supports Siri® voice commands to block and report calls on your iPhone®
Upgrade to the AT&T Mobile Security & Call Protect Plus2
subscription for $3.99 a month for one or both apps. You get the same features as the basic version, plus more device protection.
If you have AT&T PREPAIDSM
, you’ll pay the monthly fee through your app store. Plus, if you signed up for Plus before January 16, 2021, find out how to get the additional Call Protect Plus features
.AT&T Mobile Security Plus
- Protects your data with secure Wi-Fi VPN when you use open (unencrypted) Wi-Fi® connections.
- Sends you email theft alerts if it detects suspicious activity on your phone (Android® only).
- Shows you Wi-Fi alerts to warn you that a network you are joining may be dangerous.2
- Alerts you know when the Personal ID Monitor finds your personal info on the dark web. This is a hidden part of the internet where criminals buy and sell info, like your email address or passport number.
- Enables safe browsing to analyze and warn you about suspicious websites.
AT&T Call Protect Plus
- Includes Caller ID, giving you caller details when available if you’re in an AT&T HD Voice coverage area
- Provides caller details, when available, via Reverse Number Lookup for U.S. numbers
- Offers Custom Call Controls to allow, block, or send to voicemail types of calls (like telemarketer or nonprofit)
Want to opt out?
Get detailed steps on how to opt out for fraud call blocking and spam alerts
Advanced and standard versions for select AT&T plansAT&T Unlimited EliteSM or AT&T Unlimited ExtraSM
If you have Unlimited Elite or Extra, you’ll enjoy advanced mobile security features at no extra charge.3
You'll also get ActiveArmor
and its key network security add-ons. These add-ons include automatic fraud call blocking and suspected spam risk alerts.
Advanced mobile security includes access to Mobile Security Plus and Call Protect Basic features. Learn more
AT&T 4GB or AT&T Unlimited StarterSM
Have AT&T 4GB or Unlimited Starter plan? Enjoy standard mobile security at no extra charge. 1
Plus, with Unlimited Starter, you'll get ActiveArmor
and its key network security add-ons.
Standard mobile security includes access to Mobile Security Basic and Call Protect Basic features.