Learn how to download and manage items from the App Store and remove apps.
In this tutorial, you will learn how to:
• Download and install an app from the companion device
• Download and install an app on the watch
• Show or hide apps on the Apple Watch
1. From the companion iPhone, swipe left from the home screen then select the Watch app. Select the Discover tab then scroll to and select Explore Watch Apps.
2. Navigate to and select the desired watch app.
3. To purchase, redeem, and download, select the app's Price then select the Price again to purchase it. If it's free, select GET then select Install.
4. While the app is downloading or updating, the App icon appears on the Home screen with a progress indicator.
Note: When the app is downloaded, it will automatically be added to the Apple Watch.
1. From the clock screen, press the Digital Crown/Home button then navigate to and select the App Store app.
2. Select the Search bar. Use the Scribble pad to write the desired app you would like to search or select the Microphone icon to speak the desired app into the search bar. When finished, select Search.
3. Scroll to the desired app. To purchase, redeem, and download, select the app's Price then select the Price again to purchase it. If it's free, select GET.
Note: To download a new app from the watch, you must have a passcode set up.
4. Double-click the Side button to install the app > select Enter Password > use the Scribble pad to write your Apple ID password > select Done.
Note: When the app is downloaded, it will automatically be added to the paired iPhone.
To change whether or not the app appears on the Apple Watch, from the paired iPhone, swipe left from the home screen then select the Watch app > My Watch tab > scroll to and select the desired app under INSTALLED ON APPLE WATCH > select the Show App on Apple Watch switch.
Great! We're so glad we could help.
We're sorry that didn't solve your issue.