Learn how to turn Bluetooth on or off, scan and connect to other Bluetooth devices, and unpair a connected device.
In this tutorial you will learn how to:
• Enable or disable Bluetooth
• Pair with a device
• Unpair a device
1. From the clock screen, press the Digital Crown/Home button then navigate to and select the Settings app.
2. Scroll to and select Bluetooth.
Note: To optimize battery life, turn Bluetooth off when not in use.
The device will automatically scan for devices. Available devices will be displayed. To connect to a device, select the desired device.
Note: For additional information on pairing, please see the Pair Bluetooth Accessory article or the Apple support article Set up and use third-party Bluetooth accessories.
1. Select the Info icon next to the desired device.
2. Select Disconnect Device to unpair. Select Forget Device to forget the device.
Great! We're so glad we could help.
We're sorry that didn't solve your issue.