Connect to or remove a saved Wi-Fi network.
In this tutorial you will learn how to:
• Turn Wi-Fi on or off
• Quickly turn Wi-Fi on or off
• Connect to a Wi-Fi network
• Remove a Wi-Fi network
1. From the clock screen, press the Digital Crown/Home button then select the Settings app.
2. Scroll to and select Wi-Fi, then select the Wi-Fi switch to turn on or off.
Note: To optimize battery life, turn Wi-Fi off when not in use.
Swipe up from the bottom of the screen to access the Control Center, then select the Wi-Fi icon.
When Wi-Fi is turned on, the device will search for networks automatically. Select the desired Wi-Fi network. If required, enter the Wi-Fi network password then select Join.
Note: Secure networks will display with a Lock icon.
When your device is connected to Wi-Fi, the network will be displayed in the Control Center.
Note: Data transmitted over a Wi-Fi network does not count toward your AT&T data plan and will not be billed.
1. From the Wi-Fi screen, select the desired network.
2. Select Forget This Network, then select Forget to confirm.
Great! We're so glad we could help.
We're sorry that didn't solve your issue.