Measure your heart rate from your watch.
In this tutorial, you will learn how to:
• Access and use Heart rate app
• Edit Heart rate zones
1. From the clock screen, press the Digital Crown/Home button then select the Heart Rate app.
1. From your paired iPhone, navigate to and select the Watch app.
2. Scroll to and select Workout, then scroll to and select Heart Rate Zones.
3. Heart Rate Zones are automatically calculated and personalized using your health data. To manually edit Heart Rate Zones, select Manual then select the desired Heart Rate Zone.
4. Edit Beat per Minutes as desired, then select the Back arrow.
Great! We're so glad we could help.
We're sorry that didn't solve your issue.