Change notification alerts, custom replies and other text message settings.
In this tutorial, you will learn how to:
• Access message settings
• Adjust notifications
• Edit default replies
1. From the Home screen of your paired iPhone, navigate to and select the Watch app.
Note: Your message settings will mirror your paired iPhone message settings by default. This tutorial demonstrates how to manually edit your message settings.
2. Scroll to and select Messages.
From the Messages settings screen, select Custom then select the desired notification option.
1. Scroll to and select Default Replies.
2. To remove a default reply select Edit, then select the Remove icon next to the desired option. Select Delete. When you're finished, select Done.
3. To add a default reply scroll to and select Add reply... Enter the desired reply, then select done.
Great! We're so glad we could help.
We're sorry that didn't solve your issue.