1. From the clock screen, press the Digital Crown/Home button
then select the Maps app
Note: First-time users will receive a location prompt. Select Allow Once, Allow While Using App or Don't Allow.
2. Select Search to enter a destination or search for places nearby. Select Location to allow the watch to determine your location. Select the Menu icon in the Search field to search for nearby locations that have food, drinks, gas and more.
Note: For this tutorial, Search was selected.
3. Use the Scribble pad to write your desired location into the watch. Select the Microphone icon to speak your desired location into the watch. When finished, select Search.
4. When the list of possible locations appears, select the desired location.
5. Location information will appear on the next screen. Scroll down to and select the desired transportation method.
6. Select the SUGGESTED ROUTE to begin navigation.
Note: Navigation will also begin on your paired device.
7. The watch will navigate as you move.
Note: Scroll to view a list of turn-by-turn directions in advance.
8. To end navigation, select the X icon then select End.