1. To set up your voicemail on the primary device, from the home screen select the Phone app
Note: When NumberSync℠ is enabled, calls to primary device will route to primary voicemail box. This tutorial displays how to set up voicemail through the primary device (an iPhone 13 Pro Max using iOS 16). Alternatively, you can set up voicemail by selecting the Phone app then pressing and holding the 1 key. If prompted, enter your voicemail password, then follow the prompts to set up your voicemail. You will not be able to set up your voicemail when using Wi-Fi calling.
2. Select the Voicemail tab
, then select Set Up Now
3. Enter a 4 to 15 digit voicemail password, then select Done.
4. Re-enter your voicemail password, then select Done.
5. Select Default to use the default greeting. Select Custom to record a custom greeting. When finished, select Save.
6. Your voicemail inbox will be displayed.