Change text (SMS), picture (MMS), emergency, and AMBER alert settings.
In this tutorial, you will learn how to:
• Access Messages app Settings
• Adjust Notifications
1. From the Home screen, select the Settings app.
2. Scroll to and select Messages. Adjust the settings as desired.
Note: Available options vary when iMessage is turned off.
1. From the Settings screen, select Notifications then select Messages.
2. Edit your Messages notification settings as desired.
Note: Learn more from the Apple website: https://www.apple.com/ios/messages/.
Great! We're so glad we could help.
We're sorry that didn't solve your issue.