View text and picture messages, calls, and voicemail messages in a single inbox. Send and receive messages from your tablet or computer.
1. AT&T Messages Backup & Sync stores your text and picture messages in the AT&T cloud and syncs them to your supported smartphone. From the home screen, select the Messages app.
Note: With AT&T Messages Backup & Sync, you can download messages stored in the AT&T cloud to a smartphone that supports Messages Backup & Sync. You can also access your messages and send or receive messages using your mobile number from your tablet or computer at messages.att.net. To learn more, visit AT&T Messages Backup & Sync.
2. Select the Menu icon, then select Settings.
3. Select AT&T Messages Backup & Sync.
4. Review the prompt, then select Turn on or for some devices SYNC MESSAGES.
5. Select OK.
6. TURN OFF: From the Messages settings screen, select AT&T Messages Backup & Sync.
7. Select STOP BACKUP.
8. Review the prompt, then select Stop backup. Select OK to confirm.