Discover how to set up iCloud to back up, sync and backup or transfer contacts, photos, music, apps, calendars, and more.
iCloud makes sure you always have the latest versions of your important information like documents, photos, notes, and contacts on whatever device you’re using. It lets you easily share photos, calendars, locations, and more with friends and family. It also helps you find your device if you lose it. Learn more from the Apple website: www.apple.com/icloud.
In this tutorial, you will learn how to:
• Set up and turn on iCloud
• Synchronize iCloud
• Enable automatic downloads of apps and media downloaded on other devices
• Access items you store in iCloud from your computer
1. To turn on iCloud and select the features you want to use, from the home screen select the Settings app.
Note: If you’re setting up a new iOS device, or to update to the latest version of iOS, from the Settings screen select General then select Software Update to see if there’s an update available.
2. Scroll to and select Passwords & Accounts, then select Add Account.
3. Select iCloud.
To enable automatic downloads for your music, apps, and books, from the Settings screen scroll to and select iTunes & App Store. Select the switch next to each item to enable or disable automatic downloads as desired.
Sign in to iCloud.com on your Mac or PC to access anything you store in the cloud, settings for your account, and more.
Note: Learn more from Apple websites: iCloud Setup and iCloud Support. Sign in to iCloud from a computer at icloud.com.
Great! We're so glad we could help.
We're sorry that didn't solve your issue.