In this tutorial, you will learn how to:
• Access AT&T TV
• Watch live television
• Watch your DVR
• Browse and record programs to DVR
• Search for a show or movie
• Edit settings
Access AT&T TV
1. Navigate to and select the AT&T TV app
2. Enter your Login information, then select Log In.
Note: An AT&T TV NOW account is different than a DIRECTV account. If you do not have an AT&T TV account, you must create one to continue. Upon first access, you will receive permission prompts. Select ALLOW to continue.
Watch live television
1. Select the Watch Now tab
, then select the arrow
beside View All.
2. Navigate to and select the desired show
Watch your DVR
Select the My Library tab, then select the desired recording.
Browse and record programs to DVR
1. Select the Discover tab
, then navigate to and select the desired movie
2. Select Record Episode, Record Movie or Record This Series.
Search for a show or movie
Select the Search bar, then enter the desired show or movie. Select the desired search result.
Select the Settings icon
, then edit settings