Learn how to set up your device as a personal hotspot and share your data connection with Wi-Fi-capable devices.
WATCH AND LEARN
In this tutorial, you will learn how to:
• Turn mobile hotspot on/off
• View mobile hotspot network name & connected devices
• Configure hotspot settings
When Mobile Hotspot is enabled, the Mobile hotspot icon will be displayed in the Notification bar.
1. Swipe down from the Notification bar, then select the Settings icon.
2. Select Connections, then select Mobile Hotspot and Tethering.
3. Select the Mobile Hotspot switch.
Note: If Wi-Fi is turned on, you will be prompted to select OK.
1. From the Mobile Hotspot and Tethering screen, select Mobile Hotspot.
2. The Mobile Hotspot Network name and Connected devices will be displayed.