Add, view, delete, and customize contacts by adding a picture or ringtone.
In this tutorial, you will learn how to:
• Access Contacts
• Select contact options
• Add a contact
• Edit a contact
• Delete a contact
To access contacts, from the clock screen, press the Digital Crown/Home button then select the Contacts app.
Note: Alternately, from the clock screen, press the Digital Crown/Home button > select the phone Phone app > Contacts.
Select the desired contact, then select the desired option.
• CALL: Select the Call icon.
• MESSAGE: Select the Message icon.
1. To add a contact, from the Contacts screen, select New Contact.
2. Enter the desired contact information in the corresponding fields. Select Add phone to enter the desired phone number.
3. When finished, scroll to and select Done.
1. To edit a contact, from the Contacts screen, select the desired contact then scroll to and select Edit.
2. Edit the contact as desired, then scroll to and select Done when finished.
To delete a contact, from the Contacts screen, select the desired contact then scroll to and select Delete Contact.
Note: You will be prompted to select Delete Contact again to confirm.
Great! We're so glad we could help.
We're sorry that didn't solve your issue.