Learn how to set up your voicemail inbox.
1. To set up your visual voicemail, from the home screen select the Phone app.
2. Select the Voicemail tab, then select Set Up Now.
Note: Alternatively, you can set up voicemail by selecting the Phone app then pressing and holding the 1 key. If prompted, enter your voicemail password, then follow the prompts to set up your voicemail. You will not be able to set up your voicemail when using Wi-Fi calling. Existing Voicemail customer: Enter your existing voicemail password or setup your mailbox as prompted. If you are an existing customer and you have forgotten your voicemail password, you will not be able to access voicemail until you reset your voicemail password.
3. Enter the desired voicemail password, then select Done.
Note: Re-enter your voicemail password, then select Done again to confirm.
4. Select Default to use the default greeting. Select Custom to record a custom greeting. When finished, select Save.
5. Your voicemail inbox will be displayed.
Note: View Access Voicemail for tips to manage your voicemail. Go to Troubleshoot Voicemail for solutions to common voicemail problems.
Great! We're so glad we could help.
We're sorry that didn't solve your issue.