Transfer media files to or from your iPhone and a computer.
1. With the device powered on, insert the Lightning end of the Lightning-to-USB cable into the port at the base of the device.
2. Insert the USB end of the Lightning-to-USB cable into an open USB port on the computer.
3. On the computer, open Photos.
4. On the iPhone, select Trust.
5. Select the desired device in the side bar.
Note: Ensure that the Open Photos checkbox is selected.
6. Select the desired photos or videos to import, then select Import Selected or Import All New Photos.
7. To add pictures and videos to an album, select the desired pictures or videos then select the Import to drop-down menu.
8. Select the desired album or select New Album and follow the prompts. When finished select Import Selected or Import All New Photos. Photos will be imported to the designated album.
Note: Albums will appear in the side bar. Learn more from the Apple support articles Import photos and videos from your iPhone to your Mac or Windows PC and Back up your iPhone.
Great! We're so glad we could help.
We're sorry that didn't solve your issue.