Learn how to set up your device as a personal hotspot and share your data connection with Wi-Fi-capable devices.
In this tutorial, you will learn how to:
• Turn mobile hotspot on/off
• Configure hotspot settings
• View connected devices
• Quickly turn mobile hotspot on/off
1. From the home screen, click the Start icon then click the Settings icon.
2. Click Network & Internet.
3.Click the Mobile hotspot tab, then click the Mobile hotspot switch.
1. From the Mobile hotspot screen, click Edit.
2. Edit the desired information, then click Save when finished.
• NETWORK NAME: Change the name of the Mobile Hotspot network.
• NETWORK PASSWORD: Change the password of the Mobile Hotspot network.
• NETWORK BAND: Change the bandwidth of the Mobile Hotspot network.
View connected devices under Devices connected on the Mobile hotspot Settings screen.
1. From the home screen, click the Action Center icon then click Expand.
2. Click Mobile hotspot.
Great! We're so glad we could help.
We're sorry that didn't solve your issue.