Set up voicemail.
WATCH AND LEARN
In this tutorial, you will learn how to:
• Activate Visual Voicemail
• Enable Voicemail Transcriptions
Alternatively, you can set up voicemail by selecting and holding the 1 key from the Phone app. If prompted, enter your voicemail password, then follow the prompts to set up your voicemail. If you have forgotten your existing voicemail password, you will not be able to access voicemail until you reset your voicemail password.
1. From the home screen, open the Phone app then select the Menu icon and select Settings.
2. Select Voicemail on the Settings screen, then tap the Visual voicemail switch to enable Visual voicemail.
3. Once Visual voicemail has been enabled, return to the Phone app home screen and select Voicemail at the bottom right section of the screen. "Introducing visual voicemail" terms are displayed. Select OK, got it" to accept terms.
1. From the home screen, open the Phone app then select the Menu icon to access Settings.
2. Select Voicemail on the Settings screen, then tap the Voicemail transcription switch to enable Voicemail transcriptions.
Great! We're so glad we could help.
We're sorry that didn't solve your issue.