View, send, and respond to emails.
In this tutorial, you will learn how to:
• Access and view email
• Compose an email
• Reply or reply all to forward an email
• Mark, move, or delete an email
• Switch between email account inboxes
1. To view new emails, from the clock screen press the Digital Crown/Home button then select the Mail app.
Note: You can only access email from an account already set up on your paired iPhone.
2. To view an email, select the desired email from the desired inbox.
3. To refresh the inbox, swipe down.
1. From the desired inbox, select New Message.
2. Select the Add Contact field, then select the Microphone icon to dictate a name, or the Add contacts icon to select a contact from the contacts list. Follow the prompts to add recipients. Select the Add Subject field. Select the Create Message field, then select the desired the auto response option or select Create Message.
3. Type, draw your message or select the Microphone icon to dictate the message. Select the Emoji icon to send an emoji. Follow the prompts to create your message, then select Done.
4. Scroll to and select Send when finished.
1. From the clock screen press the Digital Crown/Home button then select the Photos app.
2. Navigate to and select the desired photo, then select the Share icon. Select the Mail icon.
3. Enter the desired contact, subject, and message, then select Send.
From the desired email, scroll to and select Reply or Reply all. Follow the prompts to complete your reply.
From the desired email, scroll to and select Flag to flag the email for follow up or select Archive Message to archive the email.
If you are already in an inbox, select the Mailbox name in the upper left corner of the screen to get to the Mailboxes screen. Select the desired Inbox. To view all inboxes at once, select All Inboxes.
Great! We're so glad we could help.
We're sorry that didn't solve your issue.