How to get started with your new device.
1. Bring your iPhone near your Apple Watch, then from the iPhone select Continue.
Note: The eSIM comes pre-installed and can not be removed. Before setting up your device, make sure you have completed the online activation process. Please see Activate phone, SIM card, or other device for more information.
2. Select Set Up for Myself to set up the device for yourself. Select Set Up for a Family Member to set up for a family member.
Note: Family Setup in watchOS 7 or later lets family members who don't have their own iPhone enjoy the features and benefits of an Apple Watch. Please visit Apple's support site for more information: Set up an Apple Watch for a family member
3. To pair the watch, hold the Apple Watch up to the iPhone camera and align it with the viewfinder below. Select Pair Manually to pair the watch manually.
4. Select Restore from Backup and follow the prompts to copy your content or select Set Up as New Apple Watch to continue without copying from an old device.
5. Select the desired Digital Crown Orientation (Top or Bottom), then select Continue.
6. Review the Terms and Conditions prompt, then select Agree.
7. Review the Apple ID prompt. Select Enter Password to enter your password, then select Sign In. If you have forgotten your password, select Forgot your password? To continue without connecting your Apple ID, select Skip This Step.
8. Review the Workout Route Tracking prompt, then select the desired option.
9. Review the Shared Settings prompt, then select OK.
10. Review the Bold Text & Size prompt. Adjust the Text settings, then select the desired option.
11. To create an Apple Watch Passcode, select Create a Passcode then follow the prompts. To create a passcode longer than 4 digits, select Add a Long Passcode then follow the prompts. Select Don't Add Passcode to set up without a passcode.
12. Review the Blood Oxygen prompt, then select the desired option.
13. Review the Keep Your Apple Watch Up to Date prompt, then select the desired option.
14. Review the Heart Rate Notification prompt, then select Continue.
15. Review the Emergency SOS prompt, then select Continue.
16. If you would like to set up cellular service, select Set Up Cellular. To continue without setting up cellular service, select Not Now. Review the Always On Display prompt, then select Continue.
17. To Install Available Apps, select Install All. Select Choose Later to install apps later.
18. Review the App View prompt. Select the desired app view, then select Continue.
19. The Apple Watch and iPhone will now sync.
20. Select OK when finished. Your Apple Watch is now ready to use.
Great! We're so glad we could help.
We're sorry that didn't solve your issue.