NFL SUNDAY TICKET
Every live game. Every Sunday afternoon.
2022 season of NFL SUNDAY TICKET—only on DIRECTV. Get it included at no extra cost with CHOICE™ Package or above.
THE CHOICE FOR NBA ACTION
Catch your favorite teams on DIRECTV
The obvious pick for sports fans, our CHOICE package gives you Regional Sports Networks for must-see local games. Plus, don’t miss all the live NBA action on other major channels, including ABC, ESPN, TNT, and NBA TV.*
* Listed sports networks are available with the CHOICE package and above.
Some professional sports TV extras sold separately. Blackout restrictions and other conditions apply to sports programming. RSNs are not available in all areas and may vary by ZIP code and package.
Frequently asked questions
- What DIRECTV package has the lowest cost?The DIRECTV Entertainment package is our least costly package. With the Entertainment package you’ll get 160+ live channels, 60+ in HD, 40,000+ shows and movies on demand, 3 months of premium movie channels—included, & Genie HD DVR at no extra cost. That’s a great deal of entertainment for the price.
- Will AT&T TV change its name to DIRECTV STREAM? How will it change?Yes, effective later this month, DIRECTV STREAM will become the single brand for video streaming services previously launched under AT&T, excluding HBO Max. We expect no changes for current AT&T TV subscribers other than the logo on their screens, and customers don't need to take any action as a result of the transaction.
- Why did DIRECTV separate from AT&T? What does this mean to DIRECTV overall?Separating from AT&T and creating the new company means that DIRECTV returns to its roots – delivering an outstanding video experience to its customers. With that experience comes choice and value across the product offering under one iconic brand.
- Does that transition to become a standalone company or the introduction of DIRECTV STREAM impact service?There will be no disruption in service. Customers will have access to the same great service they have come to expect over the years since DIRECTV was founded in 1994.