EVERY LIVE GAME
Experience 2022 NFL SUNDAY TICKET MAX at no additional cost—nearly a $400 value—only on DIRECTV! When you sign up for CHOICE™ package or above.
With NFL SUNDAY TICKET and DIRECTV local channels (CBS, FOX, NBC). Select international games excluded.SHOP PACKAGES
GET $10/MONTH OFF FOR THE FIRST YEAR —PLUS GET A $100 REWARD CARD*
* Offer Ends 8/20/2022. Online only. With 24-mo agreement. *Redemption required. EARLY TERMINATION FEE OF $20/MO. FOR EACH MONTH REMAINING ON AGMT., EQUIPMENT NON-RETURN & ADD’L FEES APPLY. New approved residential customers only (equipment lease req’d). Credit card req’d (except MA & PA). Restr’s apply. See details
2022 NFL SUNDAY TICKET
EVERY LIVE OUT-OF-MARKET GAME, EVERY SUNDAY AFTERNOON
Only DIRECTV includes NFL SUNDAY TICKET at no extra cost when you order CHOICE package and above. That’s nearly a $400 value!
With NFL SUNDAY TICKET and DIRECTV local channels (CBS, FOX, NBC). Select international games excluded.
Frequently asked questions
- What DIRECTV package has the lowest cost?The DIRECTV Entertainment package is our least costly package. With the Entertainment package you’ll get 160+ live channels, 60+ in HD, 40,000+ shows and movies on demand, 3 months of premium movie channels—included, & Genie HD DVR at no extra cost. That’s a great deal of entertainment for the price.
- Will AT&T TV change its name to DIRECTV STREAM? How will it change?Yes, effective later this month, DIRECTV STREAM will become the single brand for video streaming services previously launched under AT&T, excluding HBO Max. We expect no changes for current AT&T TV subscribers other than the logo on their screens, and customers don't need to take any action as a result of the transaction.
- Why did DIRECTV separate from AT&T? What does this mean to DIRECTV overall?Separating from AT&T and creating the new company means that DIRECTV returns to its roots – delivering an outstanding video experience to its customers. With that experience comes choice and value across the product offering under one iconic brand.
- Does that transition to become a standalone company or the introduction of DIRECTV STREAM impact service?There will be no disruption in service. Customers will have access to the same great service they have come to expect over the years since DIRECTV was founded in 1994.