UP to $700 off Select Smartphones Offer
Get up to $700 off an eligible smartphone when you switch to AT&T and port-in your number, or up to $500 off without port-in or up to $300 for upgrade of an existing line.
Limited time offer.
You'll need to:
- Purchase eligible device on a qualifying installment agreement
- Trade-in an eligible Smartphone in good working condition
- Port-in of new line from eligible third-party carrier to receive up to $700 off on eligible smartphone. For new line without port-in the max credit will be $500. For upgrade of existing line, the max credit will be $300.
- Activate service on an eligible AT&T unlimited wireless plan (min. $80/mo. before discounts for new customers. Existing customers can add to current unlimited plan if eligible, which may be less). On unlimited plans, AT&T may slow data speeds when the network is busy. Video may be ltd to SD. Speed, usage & other restr's apply. See att.com/unlimited for current unlimited plans.
- Pay taxes on the full retail price of the new smartphone up front.
- Pay a $30 activation or upgrade fee
- Note: Installment options are 0% APR agreement with 30-mo. term at up to $53.34/mo.) Other installment options may be available and vary by location. If buying on the AT&T Installment Plan with Next Up, customer is responsible and will not receive any credits for an additional $5/mo. for the Next Up upgrade feature. Well-qualified credit may be required for $0 down on new line, or down payment may be required. Must trade in eligible smartphone at a participating location and complete trade-in within 30 days from activation of new phone. This is not an early upgrade program.
- Eligible Purchased Smartphones
- Apple iPhone: 8 128GB/256GB, 8 Plus, X 64GB/256GB, XR 128GB/256GB, Xs, Xs Max, 11,11 Pro, 11 Pro Max (priced up to $1450).
- NOTE: iPhone 8 64GB and XR 64GB are not eligible.
- Samsung Galaxy: S10e 256GB/S10/S10+/Note10 (priced up to $1600)
- NOTE: S10e 128GB is not eligible.
- Google Pixel 4 and 4 XL (priced up to $1080)
- Eligible Trade-in Smartphones:
- Must be in good working condition and must meet AT&T Trade-In Program requirements and have a minimum trade-in value of $40.
- Eligible devices:
- Apple: iPhone 6 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus, X, XR, XS, XS Max, 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max
- Samsung: Galaxy A10e, A20, A50, A7, A8+, A9, Note8, Note 9, Note 10, Note 10+, Galaxy S6 Edge, Galaxy S6 Edge + Duos, Galaxy S6 Edge+, Galaxy S7, Galaxy S7, Active, Galaxy S7 Edge, Galaxy S8, Galaxy S8 Active, Galaxy S8 Duos, Galaxy S8+, Galaxy S9, Galaxy S9+, Galaxy S9+ Duos, Galaxy S10, Galaxy S10 5G, Galaxy S10+, Galaxy S10E
- Google: Pixel XL, 2, 2XL, 3, 3 XL, 3a, 3a XL
- LG: G6, G7 ThinQ, G8 ThinQ, V30, V35 ThinQ, V40 ThinQ, V50 ThinQ
- Motorola: Z2 Play, Z3, Z3 Play, Z4
- Other: RED Hydrogen One, Razer 2, OnePlus 5
After all that you'll get:
- Up to $700 in bill credits on eligible purchased smartphone when you port-in a new line -- sweet!
- Up to $500 in bill credits if you added a new line without port-in.
- Up to $300 in bill credits if you upgraded an existing line.
Note: Credits start within 3 bills after trade-in of eligible smartphone is completed and will be applied in equal amounts (up to $23.34 each) over 30 monthly installments. You will receive catch-up credits once bill credits start. Credit will not exceed the lower of the device cost or $700. (example: If the device cost is $850, the max credit will be $700). Other installment options may be available and credit will be applied in equal amounts over the term of the installment.
- Trade-in smartphone must be in good working condition and must meet AT&T Trade-In Program requirements and have a minimum trade-in value of $40.
- Must trade in elig. smartphone at a participating location and complete trade-in within 30 days from activation of new phone.
- This is not an early upgrade program. Trade-in device may not be on existing installment plan.
- Trade-in does not relieve obligations under any AT&T installment agreement program or other AT&T Return and Exchange programs including recently-purchased device returns, Warranty, or Extended Warranty. Devices to be returned through these AT&T programs should not be traded in via this offer.
- If trade-in value of device is greater than the credit you are eligible for under this offer, you may receive a one-time trade-in credit (value via instant credit or promo card) in lieu of this bill credit offer. See att.com/tradein for terms.
- To qualify for bill credits, wireless line must be on an installment agreement, and remain active & in good standing for 30 days.
- Installment agreement starts when device is shipped.
- To get all the credits, the discounted device must remain on installment agreement and you must keep eligible service for entire installment term.
- If you cancel wireless service, your credits will end and you'll owe the balance of up to $1600.
- If you cancel service on any other line on your account within 45 days of activating the line under this offer, device credits will stop.
- If you upgrade or pay up/off the installment agreement on the discounted device early, your credits may cease.
- Credit approval is required. Depending on your credit, a down payment may be required.
- You have 14 days to exchange or return the smartphone; a restocking fee of up to $55 may apply.
But wait, there's another offer:
When you order online and port-in a new line, get a $300 AT&T Visa Reward Card
- Purchase an eligible smartphone on qualifying installment plan w/elig. unlimited plan (min. $80/mo. before discounts for new customers). Note: See above for eligible devices.
- Port-in a new line to a new or existing account. Note: Non-port-in and upgrades are excluded.
- Limit One Reward Card per account.
- You will receive an email or letter with redemption requirements. Redemption is required within 75 days from reward notification email or mail date.
- Reward Card delivered within 3-4 weeks after redemption
- You must maintain qualifying service from activation through reward fulfillment.
- Reward Card expires at month-end 6 months after issuance.
- For Cardholder Agreement, go to att.com.
- AT&T Visa Reward Card is issued by The Bancorp Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. and can be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted in the United States, US Virgin Islands, and Puerto Rico. No cash access. The Bancorp Bank; Member FDIC.
- This offer is limited time
General service details:
- Purchase, financing & other limits & restrictions apply.
- Offers may not be combinable with other offers, discounts or credits, and may make your account ineligible for select other offers (including bill credit offers) for 12 months.
- Pricing, promotions, programming, terms & restrictions subject to change & may be modified or terminated at any time without notice.
- Wireless service subject to Wireless Customer Agreement (att.com/wca).
- Prices can vary. Taxes, Reg.Cost. Recovery Charge (Up to $1.50), other fees and charges, usage, speed, coverage & other restr's apply per line. See att.com/wirelessfees for details on wireless fees & charges.
- Other restrictions apply & may result in service termination.
- AT&T service is subject to AT&T network management policies. See att.com/broadbandinfo for details. International and domestic off-net data may be at 2G speeds.
- FirstNet: For customers with a Subscriber Paid User account, minimum wireless service for such customers is $28.50/mo.