UP TO $950 OFF ELIG SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE10+ 5G SMARTPHONES
Get up to $950 off on eligible Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5G smartphone when you switch to AT&T and port-in your number or up to $500 off without port-in or up to $300 for upgrade of an existing line.
Limited time offer.
How to get this offer:
- Purchase an eligible smartphone on a qualifying installment agreement and trade-in an eligible smartphone in good working condition.
- Port-in a new line from an eligible third-party carrier and receive up to $950 off an eligible smartphone. For a new line without port-in the max credit will be $500.
- Activate service on an eligible AT&T unlimited wireless plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts for new customers. Existing customers can add to current unlimited plan if eligible, which may be less). On unlimited plans, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Video may be ltd to SD. Speed, usage & other restrictions apply. See att.com/unlimited for current unlimited plans.
- Pay taxes on the retail price of the new smartphone at checkout and a $30 activation fee
After completing the above steps you’ll get up to $950 in bill credits towards an eligible smartphone when you port-in a new line.
Note: Installment options are 0% APR agreement with 30-mo. term at up to $46.67/mo.) Other installment options may be available and vary by location. If buying on the AT&T Installment Plan with Next Up, customer is responsible and will not receive any credits for an additional $5/mo. for the Next Up upgrade feature. Well-qualified credit may be required for $0 down on new line, or down payment may be required. Must trade in eligible smartphone at a participating location and complete trade-in within 30 days from activation of new phone. This is not an early upgrade program.
Note: Credits start within 3 bills after trade-in of eligible smartphone is completed and will be applied in equal amounts (up to $46.67 each) over 30 monthly installments. You will receive catch-up credits once bill credits start. Credit will not exceed the device cost of $950. (example: If the device cost is $1400, the max credit will be $950). Other installment options may be available and credit will be applied in equal amounts over the term of the installment.
- Eligible Purchased Smartphones
- Samsung Note10+ 5G 256GB = $1300 (Discounted but not free)
- Samsung Note10+ 5G 512GB = $1400 (Discounted but not free)
- Eligible Trade-in Smartphones:
- Minimum Trade-In value must be $60 after device condition questions have been answered
- Eligible devices:
- Apple: iPhone 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus, X, XR, XS, XS Max, 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max
- Samsung: Galaxy A50, A8+, Note8, Note 9, Note 10, Note 10+, Galaxy S8, Galaxy S8 Active, Galaxy S8 Duos, Galaxy S8+, Galaxy S9, Galaxy S9+, Galaxy S9+ Duos, Galaxy S10, Galaxy S10 5G, Galaxy S10+, Galaxy S10E
- Google: Pixel 2, 2XL, 3, 3 XL, 3a, 3a XL
- LG: G8 ThinQ, V40 ThinQ, V50 ThinQ
- Motorola: Z4
- Other: RED Hydrogen One, Razer 2, OnePlus 5
- Trade-in smartphone must be in good working condition and must meet AT&T Trade-In Program requirements and have a minimum trade-in value of $60.
- Must trade in elig. smartphone at a participating location and complete trade-in within 30 days from activation of new phone.
- This is not an early upgrade program. Trade-in device may not be on existing installment plan.
- Trade-in does not relieve obligations under any AT&T installment agreement program or other AT&T Return and Exchange programs including recently-purchased device returns, Warranty, or Extended Warranty. Devices to be returned through these AT&T programs should not be traded in via this offer.
- If trade-in value of device is greater than the credit you are eligible for under this offer, you may receive a one-time trade-in credit (value via instant credit or promo card) in lieu of this bill credit offer. See att.com/tradein for terms.
- To qualify for bill credits, wireless line must be on an installment agreement, and remain active & in good standing for 30 days.
- Installment agreement starts when device is shipped.
- To get all the credits, the discounted device must remain on installment agreement and you must keep eligible service for entire installment term.
- If you cancel wireless service, your credits will end and you’ll owe the balance of up to $1400.
- If you cancel service on any other line on your account within 90 days of activating the line under this offer, device credits will stop.
- If you upgrade or pay up/off the installment agreement on the discounted device early, your credits may cease.
- Credit approval is required. Depending on your credit, a down payment may be required.
- You have 14 days to exchange or return the smartphone; a restocking fee of up to $55 may apply.
General service details:
- Purchase, financing & other limits & restrictions apply.
- Offers may not be combinable with other offers, discounts or credits, and may make your account ineligible for select other offers (including bill credit offers) for 12 months.
- Pricing, promotions, programming, terms & restrictions can vary, are subject to change & may be modified or terminated at any time without notice.
- Wireless service subject to Wireless Customer Agreement (att.com/wca).
- Additional monthly fees & taxes: Apply per line & include Regulatory Cost Recovery Fee (Up to $1.50), Administrative Fee ($1.99) & other fees which are not government-required surcharges as well as taxes. Additional one-time Fees may apply. Usage, speed, coverage & other restr’s apply. See att.com/mobilityfees for more details.
- Other restrictions apply & may result in service termination.
- AT&T service is subject to AT&T network management policies. See att.com/broadbandinfo for details. International and domestic off-net data may be at 2G speeds.
- FirstNet: For customers with a Subscriber Paid User account, minimum wireless service for such customers is $28.50/mo.