Long Legal Text
5G: Requires compatible plan for AT&T 5G connections. Limited AT&T 5G availability. May not be available in your area. AT&T 5G is available in parts of: Birmingham, Huntsville AL; Gila, AZ; Bakersfield, Los Angeles, Madera, Modesto, Mono, Oxnard, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, San Luis Obispo, Santa Barbara, Santa Cruz, Santa Rosa, Vallejo, CA; Denver, CO; Bridgeport, Hartford, New Haven, CT; Washington, D.C.; Kent, Wilmington, DE; Albany, Athens, Chattooga, Hancock, Liberty, Macon, Whitfield, Worth, GA; Washington, IL; Brown, Indianapolis, IN; Topeka, Wichita, KS; Lexington-Fayette, Louisville, KY; Boston, New Bedford, Worcester, MA; Baltimore, Frederick, MD; Detroit, Flint, Kalamazoo, Newaygo, MI; Kansas City, Springfield, St. Louis, MO; Beaverhead, Lincoln, MT; Atlantic City, Hunterdon, Long Branch, New Brunswick, Ocean, Sussex, Trenton, NJ; Las Cruces, NM; Las Vegas, Reno, Story NV; Albany, Binghamton, Buffalo, New York, Orange County, Otsego, Rochester, Syracuse, Utica-Rome, NY; Cincinnati, Columbus, Dayton, Hamilton, Hancock, Ross, Sandusky, Springfield, Tuscarawas, OH; Portland, Salem, OR; Allentown, Erie, Harrisburg, Lancaster, Northeast, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Reading, State College, York, PA; Providence, RI; Provo, UT; Madison, VA; Spokane, WA; Milwaukee, WI; Raleigh, WV. For coverage details visit att.com/5Gforyou.
Samsung Galaxy S20 5G for $20/mo. offer
Get a Samsung Galaxy S20 5G 128GB for $20/mo. for 30 mos. when you buy it on a qualifying installment agreement with eligible wireless.
Limited Time Offer. Available in select locations.
You’ll need to:
- Purchase a Samsung Galaxy S20 5G 128GB on a qualifying installment agreement.
- Add a line to a new or existing account.
- Pay taxes on the full retail price up front.
- Activate postpaid unlimited wireless service (min. $75/mo. for new unlimited customers before discounts. Existing customers can add to eligible existing unlimited plans, which may be less). AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds when the network is busy.
- Pay a $30 activation fee.
Note: Requires a qualifying 0% APR installment agreement (30-mo. term at up to $33.33/mo.) Other installment options may be available and vary by location. If buying on the AT&T Installment Plan with Next Up, customer is responsible and will not receive any credits for an additional $5/mo. for the Next Up upgrade feature.
Eligible unlimited plans: AT&T Unlimited Starter, AT&T Unlimited Extra, AT&T Unlimited Elite, AT&T Unlimited &More, AT&T Unlimited &More Premium, AT&T Unlimited Plus, AT&T Unlimited Plus Enhanced, AT&T Unlimited Choice, AT&T Unlimited Choice Enhanced, AT&T Unlimited Choice II, AT&T Unlimited Double Play. Excludes prepaid, session-based, and Data Unlimited at $45/mo. plans. Speed, usage & other restr’s apply. See att.com/unlimited for current unlimited plans.
After that you’ll get:
- $400 in bill credits applied in equal amounts over 30 monthly installments—sweet!
Note: Credits start within 3 bills. You will receive catch-up credits once bill credits start.
- As long as you have a qualified Business Agreement for Corporate Responsibility User lines of service, you can buy on an Equipment Installment Plan (24-mo. at up to $41.67/mo. or 36-mo. at up to $27.78/mo.).
- You’ll need a minimum $50/mo. AT&T Mobile Share Plus for Business plan for new service with AutoPay discount. Existing customers can add to eligible current plans.
- To qualify for bill credits, wireless line must be on an installment agreement and remain active & in good standing for 30 days.
- To get all the credits, keep the device active for the entire agreement with eligible wireless service.
- If you cancel wireless service, your credits will end and you’ll owe the installment agreement balance of up to $1000.
- If you cancel service on any other line on your account within 90 days of activating the line under this offer, device credits will stop.
- If you upgrade or pay up/off the installment agreement on the device early, your credits may cease.
- Credit approval is required. Depending on your credit, a down payment may be required.
- You have 14 days to exchange or return the smartphone (30 days for business customers); a restocking fee of up to $55 may apply.
General service details:
- Purchase, financing & other limits & restrictions apply.
- Offers may not be combinable with other offers, discounts or credits, and may make your account ineligible for select other offers (including bill credit offers) for 12 months.
- Pricing, promotions, programming, terms & restrictions subject to change & may be modified or terminated at any time without notice.
- Wireless service subject to Wireless Customer Agreement (att.com/wca).
- Additional monthly fees & taxes: Apply per line & include Regulatory Cost Recovery Fee (Up to $1.50), Administrative Fee ($1.99) & other fees which are not government-required surcharges as well as taxes. Additional one-time Fees may apply. Usage, speed, coverage & other restr’s apply. See att.com/mobilityfees for more details.
- Other restrictions apply & may result in service termination.
- AT&T service is subject to AT&T network management policies. See att.com/broadbandinfo for details. International and domestic off-net data may be at 2G speeds.