Long Legal Text
Get the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G for $10/mo. for 30 mos. when you buy it on a qualifying installment agreement with eligible wireless. OR get it for $5/mo. when you trade in a qualifying smartphone
5G req’s compatible plan. Limited AT&T 5G availability. May not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Limited time offer.
You’ll need to:
- Purchase a Samsung Galaxy S20 5G on a qualifying installment agreement, including taxes on full retail price (up front) and $30 activation/upgrade fee.
- Pay taxes on the full retail price up front.
- Activate or maintain postpaid unlimited wireless service (min. $75/mo. for new unlimited customers before discounts.). AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy.
For additional savings: trade-in an eligible smartphone in good working condition with a minimum trade-in value of $35 within 30 days of activation.
After that you’ll get:
- Up to $700 in bill credits on Samsung Galaxy S20 5G applied in equal amounts over 30 monthly installments—sweet!
- And if you traded in an eligible smartphone, you’ll get up to $150 in additional bill credits applied in equal amounts over 30 monthly installments.
- Credits start within 3 bills. Trade-in credits, if any, start within 3 bills after trade-in is completed. You will receive catch-up credits once bill credits start.
- Requires a qualifying 0% APR installment agreement (30-mo. term at up to $33.34/mo.) Other installment options may be available and vary by location.
- $0 down for well-qualified customers only, or down payment may be required and depends on a variety of factors.
- If you cancel wireless service, your credits will end and you’ll owe the installment agreement balance of up to $1000.
- If you cancel service on any other line on your account within 90 days of activating a new line under this offer, device credits will stop.
If buying on the AT&T Installment Plan with Next Up, customer is responsible and will not receive any credits for an additional $5/mo. for the Next Up upgrade feature.
- As long as you have a qualified Business Agreement for Corporate Responsibility User line of service, you can also buy on an Equipment Installment Plan (24-mo. at up to $41.67/mo. or 36-mo. at up to $27.78/mo.) and credits are applied over term of installment agreement.
You’ll need a qualified wireless plan (minimum $60/mo. for new AT&T Mobile Share Plus for Business plan before discount), but do not need an unlimited plan. Other qual. plans available. Existing customers can add to eligible current plans.
- Eligible Purchased Smartphones
- Samsung Galaxy S20 5G (priced up to $1000)
- Eligible Trade-in Smartphones:
- Minimum trade-in value must be $35 after device condition questions have been answered
- Eligible devices:
- Apple: iPhone 6Plus, 6S, 6S Plus, iPhone 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus, X, XR, XS, XS Max, 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max
- Samsung: Galaxy A50, A8+, Note8, Note 9, Note 10, Note 10+, Galaxy S7, Galaxy S8, Galaxy S8 Active, Galaxy S8 Duos, Galaxy S8+, Galaxy S9, Galaxy S9+, Galaxy S9+ Duos, Galaxy S10, Galaxy S10 5G, Galaxy S10+, Galaxy S10E
- Google: Pixel 2, 2XL, 3, 3 XL, 3a, 3a XL
- LG: G8 ThinQ, V40 ThinQ, V50 ThinQ
- Motorola: Z4
- Other: RED Hydrogen One, Razer 2, OnePlus 5
- See att.com/unlimited for current unlimited plans. Retired unlimited plans may also qualify (excluding prepaid, session-based, and Data Unlimited at $45/mo. plans). Speed, usage & other restr’s apply. For plans available to business customers, see https://www.business.att.com/categories/mobile-rate-plans.html.
- Trade-in, if any, does not relieve obligations under any AT&T installment agreement program or other AT&T Return and Exchange programs including recently-purchased device returns, Warranty, or Extended Warranty. Devices to be returned through these AT&T programs should not be traded in via this credit.
- Optional trade-in: This is not an early upgrade program. Trade-in device may not be on existing installment plan.
- If trade-in value of device is greater than the credit you are eligible for, you may receive a one-time trade-in credit (value via instant credit or promo card) in lieu of this bill credit. See att.com/tradein for terms.
- To qualify for bill credits, wireless line must be on an installment agreement, and remain active & in good standing for 30 days.
- Installment agreement starts when device is shipped.
- To get all the credits, the discounted device must remain on installment agreement and you must keep eligible service for entire installment term.
- If you upgrade or pay up/off the installment agreement on the discounted device early, your credits may cease.
- You have 14 days to exchange or return the smartphone; a restocking fee of up to $55 may apply (waived for online orders).
- Pricing, promotions, programming, terms & restrictions subject to change & may be modified or terminated at any time without notice.