Samsung Galaxy S20 5G and Galaxy Tab S5e for $15/mo. offer
Get a Samsung Galaxy S20 5G 128GB and Galaxy Tab S5e for $15/mo. for 30 mos. when you buy each on a qualifying installment agreement with eligible wireless.
Limited Time Offer. Available in select locations.
You’ll need to:
- Purchase a Samsung Galaxy S20 5G 128GB and Galaxy Tab S5e on qualifying installment agreements in the same transaction.
- Add a line for each device to a new or existing account.
- Activate postpaid unlimited wireless service (min. $75/mo. for new unlimited customers before discounts for smartphone, plus $20/mo. for tablet). Existing customers can add to eligible existing unlimited plans, which may be less). AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy.
- Pay taxes on the full retail price up front.
- Pay a $30 activation fee for each device.
After that you’ll get:
- $700 in bill credits on the Galaxy S20 5G and $330 in bill credits on Galaxy Tab S5e applied in equal amounts over 30 monthly installments—sweet! Credits start within 3 bills. You will receive catch-up credits once bill credits start.
Note: Requires a qualifying 0% APR installment agreement (30-mo. term at up to $33.34/mo. for smartphone; $16/mo. for tablet). Other installment options may be available and vary by location. If buying on the AT&T Installment Plan with Next Up, customer is responsible and will not receive any credits for an additional $5/mo. for the Next Up upgrade feature. $0 down for well-qualified customers only, or down payment may be required and depends on a variety of factors. Down payment if required will be either 15% to 80% of device cost or a dollar amount currently ranging from $200 to $1400 (amount subject to change, may be higher and will not exceed the device cost).
Eligible unlimited plans: AT&T Unlimited Starter, AT&T Unlimited Extra, AT&T Unlimited Elite, AT&T Unlimited &More, AT&T Unlimited &More Premium, AT&T Unlimited Plus, AT&T Unlimited Plus Enhanced, AT&T Unlimited Choice, AT&T Unlimited Choice Enhanced, AT&T Unlimited Choice II, AT&T Unlimited Double Play. Excludes prepaid, session-based, and Data Unlimited at $45/mo. plans. Speed, usage & other restr’s apply. See att.com/unlimited for current unlimited plans.
- As long as you have a qualified Business Agreement for Corporate Responsibility User lines of service, you can buy on an Equipment Installment Plan (24-mo. at up to $41.67/mo. for smartphone, $20/mo. for tablet; or 36-mo. at up to $27.78/mo. for smartphone, $13.34/mo. for tablet).
- You’ll need a minimum $50/mo. AT&T Mobile Share Plus for Business plan for new service with AutoPay discount for smartphone, plus $20/mo. for tablet. Existing customers can add to eligible current plans.
- To qualify for bill credits, each device must be on an installment agreement and remain active & in good standing for 30 days.
- To get all the credits, keep both devices active for the entire agreement with eligible wireless service.
- If you cancel wireless service, your credits will end and you’ll owe the installment agreement balance of up to $1000 for smartphone and $480 for tablet.
- If you cancel service on any other line on your account within 90 days of activating the line under this offer, device credits will stop.
- If you upgrade or pay up/off the installment agreement on the device early, your credits may cease.
- You have 14 days to exchange or return the smartphone (30 days for business customers); a restocking fee of up to $55 per device may apply.
- Conversions from AT&T PREPAID and Cricket wireless are not eligible.
General service details:
- Purchase, financing & other limits & restrictions apply.
- Offers may not be combinable with other offers, discounts or credits, and may make your account ineligible for select other offers (including bill credit offers) for 12 months.
- Pricing, promotions, programming, terms & restrictions subject to change & may be modified or terminated at any time without notice.
- Wireless service subject to Wireless Customer Agreement (att.com/wca).
- Additional monthly fees & taxes: Apply per line & include Regulatory Cost Recovery Fee (Up to $1.50), Administrative Fee ($1.99) & other fees which are not government-required surcharges as well as taxes. Additional one-time Fees may apply. Usage, speed, coverage & other restr’s apply. See att.com/mobilityfees for more details.
- Other restrictions apply & may result in service termination.
- AT&T service is subject to AT&T network management policies. See att.com/broadbandinfo for details. International and domestic off-net data may be at 2G speeds.