Long Legal Text
Get a $300 AT&T Visa Reward Card with Select Smartphones
When you order online, add a new line and purchase an eligible smartphone on a qualifying installment plan with an eligible plan, get a $300 AT&T Visa Reward Card
Limited time. Online Only.
You'll need to:
- Purchase an eligible smartphone on qualifying installment plan.
- Add a new line to a new or existing account
- Have an eligible AT&T unlimited plan (min. $65/mo. after discounts for new customers. Pay $75/mo. until autopay and paperless bill discounts starts w/in 2 bills. Existing customers can add to eligible existing plans, which may be less.). AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds when the network is busy.
- Pay taxes on the full retail price up front.
- Pay a $30 activation fee
- iPhone 11, 11 Pro, Pro Max, X, XS 256 GB and 512GB, XS Max, XR 128 GB and 256 GB, 8 Plus, 8 128GB. iPhone 8 64GB, iPhone XR 64GB & iPhone Xs 64GB are excluded.
After all that you'll get:
- $300 AT&T Visa Reward Card
- Limit One Reward Card per account.
- You will receive an email or letter with redemption requirements. Redemption is required within 75 days from reward notification email or mail date.
- Reward Card delivered within 3-4 weeks after redemption
- You must maintain qualifying service from activation through reward fulfillment.
- Reward Card expires at month-end 6 months after issuance.
- For Cardholder Agreement, go to rewardcenter.att.com.
- AT&T Visa Reward Card is issued by The Bancorp Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. and can be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted in the United States, US Virgin Islands, and Puerto Rico. No cash access. The Bancorp Bank; Member FDIC.
General service details:
- Purchase, financing & other limits & restrictions apply.
- Offers may not be combinable with other offers, discounts or credits, and may make your account ineligible for select other offers (including bill credit offers) for 12 months.
- Pricing, promotions, programming, terms & restrictions subject to change & may be modified or terminated at any time without notice.
- Wireless service subject to Wireless Customer Agreement (att.com/wca).
- Additional monthly fees & taxes: Apply per line & include Regulatory Cost Recovery Fee (Up to $1.50), Administrative Fee ($1.99) & other fees which are not government-required surcharges as well as taxes. Additional one-time Fees may apply. Usage, speed, coverage & other restr’s apply. See www.att.com/mobilityfees for more details.
- Other restrictions apply & may result in service termination.
- AT&T service is subject to AT&T network management policies. See att.com/broadbandinfo for details. International and domestic off-net data may be at 2G speeds.