Long Legal Text
iPhone SE for $5/mo. offer
Get the all new iPhone SE 64GB or 128GB for $5/mo. for 30 mos. when you buy it on a qualifying installment agreement with eligible wireless.
Limited time offer. Available in select locations.
You’ll need to:
- Purchase an iPhone SE 64GB or 128GB on a qualifying installment agreement, including taxes on full retail price (up front) and $30 activation fee (waived for online orders).
- Add a line to a new or existing account.
- Activate postpaid unlimited wireless service (min. $75/mo. for new unlimited customers before discounts). AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy.
After that you’ll get:
- $250 in bill credits on iPhone SE 64GB or $300 in bill credits on 128GB, applied in equal amounts over 30 monthly installments—sweet!
- Credits start within 3 bills. You will receive catch-up credits once bill credits start.
- Requires a qualifying 0% APR installment agreement (30-mo. term at up to $15.00/mo.) Other installment options may be available and vary by location.
- $0 down for well-qualified customers only, or down payment may be required and depends on a variety of factors.
- If you cancel wireless service, your credits will end and you’ll owe the installment agreement balance of up to $450.
- If you cancel service on any other line on your account within 90 days of activating the line under this offer, device credits will stop.
- If buying on the AT&T Installment Plan with Next Up, customer is responsible and will not receive any credits for an additional $5/mo. for the Next Up upgrade feature.
- As long as you have a qualified Business Agreement for Corporate Responsibility User lines of service, you can buy on an Equipment Installment Plan (24-mo. at up to $18.75/mo. or 36-mo. at up to $12.50/mo.).
- You’ll need a minimum $50/mo. AT&T Mobile Share Plus for Business plan for new service with AutoPay discount. Existing customers can add to eligible current plans.
- See att.com/unlimited for current unlimited plans. Retired unlimited plans may also qualify (excluding prepaid, session-based, and Data Unlimited at $45/mo. plans). Speed, usage & other restr’s apply.
- To qualify for bill credits, wireless line must be on an installment agreement and remain active & in good standing for 30 days.
- To get all the credits, keep the device active for the entire agreement with eligible wireless service.
- If you upgrade or pay up/off the installment agreement on the device early, your credits may cease.
- You have 14 days to exchange or return the smartphone (30 days for business customers); a restocking fee of up to $55 may apply.
- Pricing, promotions, programming, terms & restrictions subject to change & may be modified or terminated at any time without notice.