Long Legal Text
Get $300 off Select Smartphones
When you order online, add a new line and purchase an eligible smartphone on a qualifying installment plan with an eligible plan, get $300 in bill credits
This offer ends 11/26/19. Online Only.
You'll need to:
- Purchase an eligible smartphone on qualifying installment plan.
- Add a new line to a new or existing account
- Activate service on an eligible AT&T unlimited wireless plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts for new customers. Existing customers can add to current unlimited plan if eligible, which may be less). On unlimited plans, AT&T may slow data speeds when the network is busy. Video may be ltd to SD. Speed, usage & other restr’s apply. See att.com/unlimited for current unlimited plans.
- Pay taxes on the full retail price up front.
- Pay a $30 activation fee
- iPhone 11, 11 Pro, Pro Max, X, XS, XR, XR 128GB/256GB, Max, 8 Plus, 8 128GB/256GB. iPhone 8 64GB & iPhone XR 64GB are excluded.
- Galaxy S10e 256GB, S10, S10+, Note10 and Note10+. Galaxy S10e 128GB is excluded.
- Google Pixel 4 128GB and Pixel 4 XL. Pixel 4 64GB is excluded.
After all that you'll get:
Note: Credits start within 3 bills after purchase of eligible smartphone and will be applied in equal amounts ($10.00 each) over 30 monthly installments. You will receive catch-up credits once bill credits start. Other installment options may be available and credits will be applied in equal amounts over the term of the installment.
- Limit One offer per account.
- To qualify for bill credits, wireless line must be on an installment agreement, and remain active & in good standing for 30 days.
- Installment agreement starts when device is shipped.
- To get all the credits, the discounted device must remain on installment agreement and you must keep eligible service for entire installment term.
- If you cancel wireless service, your credits will end and you’ll owe the balance of up to $1600.
- If you cancel service on any other line on your account within 45 days of activating the line under this offer, device credits will stop.
- If you upgrade or pay up/off the installment agreement on the discounted device early, your credits may cease.
- Credit approval is required. Depending on your credit, a down payment may be required.
- You have 14 days to exchange or return the smartphone; a restocking fee of up to $55 may apply.
General service details:
- Purchase, financing & other limits & restrictions apply.
- Offers may not be combinable with other offers, discounts or credits, and may make your account ineligible for select other offers (including bill credit offers) for 12 months.
- Pricing, promotions, programming, terms & restrictions subject to change & may be modified or terminated at any time without notice.
- Wireless service subject to Wireless Customer Agreement (att.com/wca).
- Additional monthly fees & taxes: Apply per line & include Regulatory Cost Recovery Fee (Up to $1.50), Administrative Fee ($1.99) & other fees which are not government-required surcharges as well as taxes. Additional one-time Fees may apply. Usage, speed, coverage & other restr’s apply. See www.att.com/mobilityfees for more details.
- Other restrictions apply & may result in service termination.
- AT&T service is subject to AT&T network management policies. See att.com/broadbandinfo for details. International and domestic off-net data may be at 2G speeds.