Long Legal Text
Get a $250 AT&T Visa Reward Card when you Bring Your Own Smartphone to AT&T
When you order online, activate service on your existing smartphone and port-in a new line, get a $250 AT&T Visa Reward Card
Please be patient with us, instructions for redemption will be received 45 days from when wireless service begins. Redemption required before receiving reward card. Upon redemption reward card will be delivered in 3-4 weeks.
Limited time. Online only.
You'll need to:
- Bring your own (“BYO”) compatible, unlocked smartphone.
- Add a new line to a new or existing account and port-in an existing number from another carrier.
- Activate postpaid wireless service (voice and data).
- Redeem reward card within 75 days of receiving email or letter with redemption instructions (must maintain active service for at least 45 days to receive instructions and until fulfillment).
After all that you'll get:
- $250 AT&T Visa Reward Card (delivered 3-4 weeks after redemption)
- Limit two reward cards per account.
- BYO device must be a smartphone; tablets not included. Some phone features may not work on AT&T network.
- To qualify for reward card, wireless line must remain active on your BYO smartphone and in good standing for 45 days. You will receive an email or letter with redemption requirements after qualifying. Redemption is required within 75 days from reward notification email or mail date.
- You must maintain qualifying service through reward fulfillment.
- Reward Card expires at month-end 6 months after issuance.
- For Cardholder Agreement, go to rewardcenter.att.com.
- AT&T Visa Reward Card is issued by The Bancorp Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. and can be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted in the United States, U.S. Virgin Islands, and Puerto Rico. No cash access. The Bancorp Bank; Member FDIC.
General service details:
- Offers may not be combinable with other offers, discounts or credits.
- Pricing, promotions, programming, terms and restrictions subject to change and may be modified or terminated at any time without notice.
- Wireless service subject to Wireless Customer Agreement (att.com/wca).
- Additional monthly fees and taxes: Apply per line and include Regulatory Cost Recovery Fee (Up to $1.50), Administrative Fee ($1.99) and other fees which are not government-required surcharges as well as taxes. Additional one-time Fees may apply. Usage, speed, coverage and other restrictions apply. See www.att.com/mobilityfees for more details.
- Other restrictions apply and may result in service termination.
- AT&T service is subject to AT&T network management policies. See att.com/broadbandinfo for details. International and domestic off-net data may be at 2G speeds.