Long Legal Text
Save $10/mo. per phone line on our AT&T Unlimited Elite plan
After 100GB, AT&T may temporarily slow speeds if the network is busy.
You will need to:
- Provide proof of eligibility
- Be the primary wireless account holder
- Have the AT&T Unlimited Elite plan. For plan pricing, see www.att.com/unlimited.
After that, you’ll get:
- $10/mo. discount per phone line with AT&T Unlimited Elite plan when you have up to 5 phone lines.
- Any additional phone lines added over 5 and up to max of 10 reduces all phone line (including lines 1-5) discounts to $5/mo. per phone line.
- Note: Discount will start within 2 bill cycles after service activation and eligibility confirmed. A one-time catch-up credit is applied for the time since customer met offer requirements, which does not change taxes.
- May not be stackable with other oﬀers or credits
- Available to qualified employees, students and other authorized individuals associated with eligible companies, universities, and other sponsoring organizations with a qualifying service agreement (Business Agreement). Discount subject to Business Agreement and may be interrupted, changed, or discontinued without notice. Additional restrictions apply.
- Exclusions: Military, Veterans, First Responders, Massachusetts public sector employees, AT&T employees, FirstNet customers, EMO, IMO and FirstNet customers are not eligible.
AT&T UNLIMITED ELITE PLAN:
Available to consumers only and in select areas and locations
- Monthly plan charge $100 and monthly per-device access charges ($50 phone; $20 tablet, camera or Connected Car; $25 for Harman Spark; and $10 wearable) apply.
- AutoPay and paperless bill discount: Monthly discount off plan charge ($10 per phone line) when active and enrolled in both. Discount starts within 2 bill cycles. Pay full plan cost ($100/mo.) plus per device access charges until discount starts.
- Phone Line Discount: Monthly discount of $65 (1 phone line), $50 (2 phone lines), $70 (3 phone lines), $100 (4 phone lines), $125 (5 phone lines), $130 (6 phone lines), $135 (7 phone lines), $140 (8 phone lines), $145 (9 phone lines) and 150 (10 phone lines) applied to your plan charge.
Limits and Restrictions:
- Unlimited Data: For use in the United States, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands (the “Domestic Coverage Area” or “DCA”). For all data usage, after 100GB/line/mo., AT&T may slow data speeds when the network busy.
- Wireless Streaming: Wireless video streaming limited to Standard Definition. Ability to stream and video resolution may vary and be affected by other factors.
- Mobile Hotspot: Requires compatible device. Includes up to 30GB per line per month. After 30GB, mobile hotspot speed slowed to max of 128Kbps for the rest of bill cycle except Connected Cars (in car Wi-Fi/vehicle Wi-Fi hotspots). After this, tethering data usage, including sponsored data, will be impacted and not fully functional.
- HBO: Can be added to AT&T Unlimited Elite plan for no extra charge. To add, you must log in at att.com/myatt to verify your wireless account, create your account, and then can access through the HBO GO app, WatchTV app, or compatible browser. May require verification via text message. Requires compatible device (sold separately). Use of HBO GO and WatchTV apps are subject to their own terms and conditions, see https://play.hbogo.com/terms and attwatchtv.com/terms-and-conditions for details. If you have residential DIRECTV, U-Verse TV or AT&T TV NOW (excluding AT&T TV), HBO will also be added on that TV platform. May be billed and then credited on that TV platform within 2 bills. Customers in Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands, as well as Single Billing or Bulk MDU customers only have access to HBO through the WatchTV app. Included channels, programming and content subject to change and benefit may be terminated. LOST ELIGIBILITY: Upon cancellation of eligible wireless plan you may lose access to HBO and/or WatchTV. LIMITS: Access to one WatchTV app account per eligible wireless account. Limit 1 concurrent stream with WatchTV app. May not be stackable with other offers, credits or discounts. Includes usage only in the DCA.
- 5G SERVICE: Requires a compatible 5G device. 5G service is not available everywhere.
- See att.com/unlimited for full plan details & pricing.
- AT&T reserves the right to discontinue this offer in select jurisdictions at any time in AT&T’s sole discretion.
General service details:
- Purchase, financing and other limits and restrictions apply.
- Offers may not be combinable with other offers, discounts or credits.
- Pricing, promotions, programming, terms and restrictions subject to change and may be modified or terminated at any time without notice.
- Wireless service subject to Wireless Customer Agreement (att.com/wca).
- May include taxes, federal and state universal service charges, Regulatory Cost Recovery Charge (up to $1.50), gross receipts surcharge, Admin. Fee, and ther government assessments which are not government required charges. See att.com/mobilityfees for details on wireless fees and charges.
- Other restrictions apply and may result in service termination.
- AT&T service is subject to AT&T network management policies. See att.com/broadbandinfo for details. International and domestic off-net data may be at 2G speeds.