Save $10/mo. per phone line on our AT&T Unlimited Elite plan
Get unlimited data, HD streaming, 30GB of mobile hotspot data, plus HBO Max included.
After 100GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy.
You Will Need to:
- Provide proof of eligibility
- Be the primary wireless account holder
- Have the AT&T Unlimited Elite plan. For plan pricing, see www.att.com/unlimited.
After that, you’ll get:
- $10/mo. discount per phone line with AT&T Unlimited Elite plan when you have up to 5 phone lines.
- Any additional phone lines added over 5 and up to max of 10 reduces all phone line (including lines 1-5) discounts to $5/mo. per phone line.
- Note: Discount will start w/in 2 bill cycles after service activation & eligibility confirmed. A one-time catch-up credit is applied for the time since customer met offer requirements, which does not change taxes.
- May not be stackable w/other oﬀers or credits.
- Available to qualified employees, students & other authorized individuals associated with eligible companies, universities & other sponsoring organizations with a qualifying service agreement (Business Agreement). Discount subject to Business Agreement & may be interrupted, changed, or discontinued without notice. Additional restrictions apply.
- Exclusions: Military, Veterans, First Responders, Massachusetts Public Sector Employees, AT&T employees, FirstNet Customers, EMO, IMO and FirstNet customers are not eligible.
AT&T UNLIMITED ELITE PLAN:
Available to consumers only and in select areas and locations
- Autopay & paperless bill discount: Monthly discount off plan charge ($10 per phone line) when active & enrolled in both. Discount starts w/in 2 bill cycles. Pay full plan cost ($100/mo.) plus per device access charges until discount starts.
Limits and Restrictions:
- Unlimited Data: For use in the United States, Puerto Rico & the U.S. Virgin Islands (the “Domestic Coverage Area” or “DCA”). For all data usage, after 100GB/line/mo., AT&T may slow data speeds if the network busy.
- Video Streaming: Includes Stream Saver feature which allows you to stream higher definition video in Standard Definition on compatible devices (unless video provider has opted out). Ability to stream and video resolution may vary and be affected by other factors. Restrictions apply. Details at att.com/streamsaver.
- Mobile Hotspot: Requires compatible device. Includes up to 30GB per line per month. After 30GB, mobile hotspot speed slowed to max of 128Kbps for the rest of bill cycle except Connected Cars (in car Wi-Fi/vehicle wi-fi hotspots). After this, tethering data usage, including sponsored data, will be impacted and not fully functional.
- HBO MAX: Access HBO Max through HBO Max app on compatible device (sold separately) or on hbomax.com using compatible browser with your AT&T log-in credentials. Data rates may apply for app download/usage. New AT&T customers: visit att.com/myatt to create your account and obtain log-in credentials. Use of HBO Max is subject to its own terms and conditions, see hbomax.com/terms-of-use for details. If you have residential DIRECTV (excluding Puerto Rico), AT&T TV, U-Verse TV or AT&T TV NOW, HBO channels and HBO On Demand will also be added on that TV platform. May be billed and then credited on that TV platform within 2 bills. Programming and content subject to change and benefit may be modified, discontinued or terminated at any time without notice. LOST ELIGIBILITY: Upon cancellation of eligible wireless plan you may lose access to HBO Max. LIMITS: Access to one HBO Max account per AT&T account holder. Includes usage only in the DCA. May not be stackable w/other offers, credits or discounts. AT&T employees and retirees are not eligible for the HBO Max Add-On. To learn more, visit att.com/hbomax. HBO Max™ and related service marks are the property of Warner Media Direct, LLC.
- 5G SERVICE: Requires a compatible 5G device. 5G service is not available everywhere
- See att.com/unlimited for full plan details & pricing.
- AT&T reserves the right to discontinue this offer in select jurisdictions at any time in AT&T’s sole discretion.
General service details:
- Purchase, financing & other limits & restrictions apply.
- Offers may not be combinable with other offers, discounts or credits.
- Pricing, promotions, programming, terms & restrictions subject to change & may be modified or terminated at any time without notice.
- Wireless service subject to Wireless Customer Agreement (att.com/wca).
- Additional monthly fees & taxes: Apply per line & include Regulatory Cost Recovery Fee (Up to $1.50), Administrative Fee ($1.99) & other fees which are not government-required surcharges as well as taxes. Additional one-time Fees may apply. Usage, speed, coverage & other restr’s apply. See att.com/mobilityfees for more details.
- Other restrictions apply & may result in service termination.
- AT&T service is subject to AT&T network management policies. See att.com/broadbandinfo for details. International and domestic off-net data may be at 2G speeds.